Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

EASYPICKINGS

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I need $4000 USD, and I will pay back $5000 USD in three months. We can use an Escrow Broker to hold the domains as compensation in the event I do not pay back, and our agreement will be legally binding over there. You can choose any of my 200 .com domain names to use as collateral. I want the money through PayPal to my business account as I will be using the money as working capital for my website. I would be happy to tell you more about.This way you will also be covered under *PayPal Buyer Protection so you can reverse the payment whenever you want!

I am offering a 100% safe investment opportunity as you will see for yourself when we finalize our terms on Escrow. I would greatly greatly appreciate someones help to get this done, and it is a great way to make yourself $1000 passively over the next 3 months.

Please message me for more information, and to see the domains you can pick from. I am willing to offer any names, because I have zero intention of losing them.

Worst comes to worst you can reverse the payment on PayPal to get your money back in full, and keep the names.

Thanks!

I would suggest these names:
AdvertiseAir.com - Advertisers love using blimps, planes, holograms, and other air-space.
VirtuallyAdvertise.com - As this realm grows advertisers will be searching this exact phrase on google constantly.
exoskele.com - Exoskeletons, smart suits, bionic armor, and other military exoskeletons are becoming the largest growing industry.
QuantumSuit.com - I have said no to $2k for this name, and I want to sell it for tens of thousands.
BionicPlants.com - Look up how much will come up on google.
SexyVirtuals.com - Huge name.
DroneCaters.com - Huge Name
DroneCaterer.com
DroneCaterers.com
DroneCaterings.com
EventCaters.com - Huge Name
EventCaterings.com
CaterVenue.com - Huge Name
WeedMastery.com - Huge Name
SaleReferral.com - Huge Name

Easily Sell-Able Brand Names (5 Letters)
Ryvco.com
Sivlo.com
Sezlo.com
Aivlo.com
Cerxi.com
IEXOS.com

But you can pick any at www.undeveloped.com/domain-seller/premiums

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can choose any of my 200 .com domain names to use as collateral.

Choose any, meaning one domain, or all 200 domains as collateral?

Because, if it is, as you say

I am offering a 100% safe investment opportunity as you will see for yourself when we finalize our terms on Escrow.

Then, should whatever reason, you default and are unable to pay the loan back

Worst comes to worst I can get the money to pay you back before my time is up, and avoid losing my names.

You see, if it was just one domain, then essentially the downside of you not paying back the loan is losing the domain. In other terms, exchanging a domain to another, for $4,000 of their money.

But you're only looking to put your domains up as collateral, and not sell your domains? Or, are you trying to sell domains for $4,000?

To clarify, are you saying the domain(s) you're willing to give up as collateral is worth more than the $4,000 each or collectively?

•••
Choose any, meaning one domain, or all 200 domains as collateral?

Because, if it is, as you say

Then, should whatever reason, you default and are unable to pay the loan back

You see, if it was just one domain, then essentially the downside of you not paying back the loan is losing the domain. In other terms, exchanging a domain to another, for $4,000 of their money.

But you're only looking to put your domains up as collateral, and not sell your domains? Or, are you trying to sell domains for $4,000?

To clarify, are you saying the domain(s) you're willing to give up as collateral is worth more than the $4,000 each or collectively?

Yes I dont want to sell the domain names you pick for $4000. Collectively the ones you pick will be worth more so I would not want to lose them. I have plans to sell these when this investor I know finishes selling his house later this year.

If anyone has 4k, I will give you 5k in three months.

Last edited:
•••
Yes I dont want to sell the domain names you pick for $4000. Collectively the ones you pick will be worth more so I would not want to lose them.

If it's 100% safe, would you be willing to include all 200 domains?

•••
Thank you for the direct message @EASYPICKINGS but since this is a domain discussion I feel more comfortable keeping everything out in the open.

I'm asking the basic questions because the sad fact is a lot of members have more or less 200 domains that they would love to offload for $4,000.

Lots of names fail to sell for reg fee. And quality handregs don't surpass $XX very often on the nP market.

Thus, (and I'm not saying you're doing this) if personA was able to package those 200 domains as a loan, with promise that the loan will pay personB a $1000 return in 3 months time, personB might be blinded by the fact the 200 domains aren't worth the $4,000 they paid as collateral.

So only offering a handful of your domains as collateral either means you have phenomenal domains, lots being regged in the 90's and early 2,000's, that are truly worth $4,000 wholesale OR you are not 100% sure of your abilities to repay the loan, and may be willing to lose the domain(s) offered opposed to paying back the $4,000.

Last edited:
•••
I would do this for you in a heartbeat.

But and it's a big BUT here...

What are your top 10 most valuable domain names?

•••
Worst comes to worst I can get the money to pay you back from a family member before my time is up, and avoid losing my names.

Just saw the edit to include from a family member.

If you have a family member who would be willing to do this for you, why risk your domains, and/or $1,000 in interest payments to begin with?

Get the loan from them rather than using your domains as collateral? Then take them out to a $1,000 dinner (or vacation)?

Last edited:
•••
Just saw the edit to include from a family member.

If you have a family member who would be willing to do this for you, why risk your domains, and/or $1,000 in interest payments to begin with?
Thats worst comes to worst. Thats against my morals to take from family.

•••
Thats worst comes to worst. Thats against my morals to take from family.

So you would take from your family before losing your domains?

Because when it's time to pay the loan back, you will owe $5,000, opposed to the initial $4,000.

Sounds easier to borrow $4,000 from your family, than worst come to worst, have to ask your family to borrow $5,000.

•••
If your domains were good, you should be able to raise the money you need through outbound marketing.

Post the list, if your domains are worth the risk, you'll have plenty of offers.

•••
So you would take from your family before losing your domains?

Because when it's time to pay the loan back, you will owe $5,000, opposed to the initial $4,000.
Yes I understand, and I would resort to that. Chances are I would not lose all $4000 by the time I realize I will not be able to pay back, and I have other options like liquidating stocks I have. I am not risking this money all at once, I am using it incrementally to market my business.

•••
•••
If your domains were good, you should be able to raise the money you need through outbound marketing.

Post the list, if your domains are worth the risk, you'll have plenty of offers.

Okay my portfolio is www.undeveloped.com/domain-seller/premiums ... Posted their are 204 .com names, and if you go through them one by one you will find alot of value. I understand for $4000 you may want alot, and I would be willing to front all 204 if their was an easy way to do it. From my understand I have to physically transfer them to Escrow, which will take forever when you should be able to pick out a dozen or two at max. I am willing to compromise.

•••
For example I would recommend EventCaterings.com, or EventCaters.com, or DroneCaters.com, or SaleReferral.com, or SpaceScans.com.

•••
Okay my portfolio is www.undeveloped.com/domain-seller/premiums ... Posted their are 204 .com names, and if you go through them one by one you will find alot of value. I understand for $4000 you may want alot, and I would be willing to front all 204 if their was an easy way to do it. From my understand I have to physically transfer them to Escrow, which will take forever when you should be able to pick out a dozen or two at max. I am willing to compromise.

Thanks. You have a couple of winners, nothing liquid. If you failed to pay me, it would take a long time to get my money back. I'll pass.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. You have a couple of winners, nothing liquid. I'll pass.
I understand you may only want 1-4 letter domains, or one words. My only one word domain is undefiant.com No problem thanks.

•••
•••
I would even be willing to scale this back and ask for $2000 for $2500 back, on any names you want.. mind you I can also show you offers for some names in the few hundreds. You can 100% find a handful to a few dozen names way worth this. Please message me if your interested in moving forwards!

Last edited:
•••
For example I would recommend EventCaterings.com, or EventCaters.com, or DroneCaters.com, or SaleReferral.com, or SpaceScans.com.

If these are your top 5, I have to withdraw my offer.

These are all just one or two letters off from being domains I would love to own in case you defaulted on the loan.

Sorry buddy. I would have loved to have made a deal with you that we were both happy about.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
•••
If these are your top 5, I have to withdraw my offer.

These are all just one or two letters off from being domains I would love to own in case you defaulted on the loan.

Sorry buddy. I would have loved to have made a deal with you that we were both happy about.

Best of luck to you!

No those are not my top 5. Those are the names I have offers for that already total $2000.

•••
No those are not my top 5. Those are the names I have offers for that already total $2000.

I do not want to go in depth here on my thoughts of your domain portfolio. I see a bunch of interesting domains that I know nothing about. Bionics seems to be a term you own a lot of and I researched it a bit but saw just a few sales w/that term. If I write much more I feel like I might be devaluing your domains and I dont want to do that at all because I dont know everything and you seem like a nice guy. It seems like a solid offer. Who wouldn't want to make 20% on a 3 month investment? I like that you are willing to go thru Escrow.com and are willing to give up a number of your domain names too.

The truth is, I dont know what I dont know and I put in 10 minutes of my own research and only see a few domain names that fit my crazy style of domaining.

I am sure I missed something valuable there but I will let others find the gold nuggets.

I hope you have a 5k sale tomorrow on one of your domains.

Seriously, good luck to you.

•••
•••
Yes I am from New Jersey my company is cybermediaintel.com

•••
I JUST CALLED PAYPAL

If you send me PayPal... you can cancel the payment after it already went through, and get the money back, it will be deducted from my papal account to give to you! NO RISK!

*PayPal Buyer Protection <<<

•••
I JUST CALLED PAYPAL

If you send me PayPal... you can cancel the payment after it already went through, and get the money back, it will be deducted from my papal account to give to you! NO RISK!

*PayPal Buyer Protection <<<

Does this mean, if somebody loans you the $4,000, and you don't pay them back $5,000 in 3 months, then you give them consent to do a PayPal charge back on the $4,000 loan to recoup the funds, AND they get to keep the domains issued as collateral?

Is your PayPal account verified?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back