seeking broker for economics.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottlanes

Established Member
Impact
I registered this a loooooong time ago (when my internic handle was sl195!) to do a project with a client and never did anything with it. It is currently just parked. It has no content and no appreciable traffic. I am currently seeking a broker who can properly market it.

I think it has a lot of potential as a dictionary word with significant global interest. I have had a couple brokers give significantly different estimates on value, but the consensus seems to be into the low to mid $xxx,xxx range to the right buyer.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-scott

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow nice domain name!! Put it for sale on Sedo and ask to applly for Top Domain.
Gianlu

•••
Finance & Economics go together. There must be thousands of financial companies that would want this and be prepared to pay for it. Estibot likes it at high $xxx,xxx and for once, I actually agree.

Maybe you should consider a broker at DomainNameSales - they have massive roladex.

•••
Still looking for a broker for this name?

•••
still looking for a broker?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back