NameSilo

domain SeekBrands (.) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiNames.com

HiFiNames.comTop Member
Impact
930
Please appraise
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I want to like it, but I just don't see the value... Call to action domains can be good, but this one doesn't make sense to me..

Who goes and "seeks brands"? If what it is implying is shopping, then this just doesn't work. If it is aimed at people looking for brandable domains, I really don't think this works as a good call to action since I don't think anyone thinks they are "seeking brands". FindBrands.com is better, but FindBrand.com is really is really what you want since people usually look for one brand, not multiple when buying brandable domains. Even then, I don't think it would be super amazing.

As is, I would say regfee - low $xx reseller and high $xx, maybe low $xxx (but unlikely) for enduser.

Hope this helps!
 
2
•••
It's a really good hand reg at this time .... resell low value but end user $$$
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisals. More ideas welcome.
 
0
•••
I like it... low $xxx imo
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back