negotiable Seebidbuy.com Make Offer on this TOP Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeahOhio1

Impact
Certified TOP Domain! SeeBidBuy.Com
It's all in the NAME! One word, two words, three words, Four...FACT, these 3 DOT Com Words, Will Open Doors! ...To the point, either you get it or you don't. You will SEE the big picture or you won't.

TRUTH-Opinions and Appraisals are NOT FACTS! Truth is they are nothing more than opinions or advice. We look to family, friends or strangers for Opinions or Advice. Essentially that's all you're getting via forums or appraisals.

Fact-Experience and Observation are your best tools to learn invaluable Insight and wisdom. I am a Consumer and I KNOW what I want. I KNOW what customers want!
If you don't think like a customer you cannot relate to a customer. As a Customer, if I can't remember the NAME of a website, have to write the web address down or can't EASILY find it doing a web search, I won't look again.
Your domain name could be Killing your Business.

I'm Taking Offers, it doesn't mean I'm going to accept one. With that being said, I'm taking this very seriously and rest assured I know it's Value. However, the right offer will most likely be accepted. The opportunity to sit back and see the success and possibilities SeeBidBuy.Com will bring the buyer, will be personally fulfilling. The name will explode, and for me, that's all the success I need.
I selected SeeBidBuy.Com 9 years ago. A great name that makes sense, is common sense...AND, NO ONE will ever forget your name! It's Highly Versatile and Outrageously Marketable. If you know what you want, what your'e looking for, and you are serious, there's no need for a sales pitch. I am passionate about the name, and understand that while I know the TRUE value this domain holds, simply the name alone, it's not always common knowledge a Top Domain Name is Essential. Whether you are a established business with a less than Stellar domain name, you are looking for a CASH-COW Domain, or you are ready to launch your site but need that perfect name, you just found it.
You can Post or PM offers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back