domain seduce.live does it worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaiff

Impact
Good Morning Everybody,

first of all I'm new to this website so I apologize if I'm posting in wrong section. Since you guys have bundle of experience with domain names I just want to ask a quick question regarding my domain. How much you guys estimate the worth of seduce.live

I didn't advertise this domain anywhere so far. Just need your honest feedback.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Welcome to NamePros - Your domain name has 8/10 potential of development. This gives a decent value in front of an end-user, and a lower value on public markets. Start create a profile of your potential buyers - in this case webmasters that already own an adult/dating related website, because is easier for them to see the big picture. Search for dating and live cam related websites and contact their webmasters with your sales letter. The value of this domain name is around $200 - $250 at a first estimation, but you can ask them to make an offer insead of showing the price directly. There is a chance of around 30% to get leverage on future negotiations. Also another option is to send your sales letter with different prices to see where it gains interest. I personally would sell this for $100 if I get an offer in less than 1 week. I hope you get the big picture of pricing your domain.

You are welcome!

•••
thank you so much for your detail answer. It really is very helpful and I guess you set a very clear direction for this domain. Meanwhile I would like other users of this website to give their estimate for this domain.

•••
Adult domains are so easy to hand register. Undeveloped I don't see any value in this one on top of reg fee.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back