Domain Empire

SedoPro endorsement code

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
B

BigDrop

Can someone please give me the sedo endorsement code?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BigDrop said:
Can someone please give me the sedo endorsement code?

If you meet the requirments i would be happy to... do you meet the requirments?

•••
What are the requirements? I have a domain name getting 400 uniques a day and only making $3.00/day I am buying more traffic domain names so I need the code.

•••
The requirements are... minimum of 200 domains or $200/ month in domain parking earnings...They are pretty strict to the requirements...If you can show proof of $200 a month revenue minimum they may accept you... A larger portfolio with consistant earnings is a plus.

•••
Is SedoPro worth the time?
I mean are they less of a rip-off than the non-pro?

•••
i'd also be happy to send anyone on this forum a sedopro code if they
meet the requirements. (see signature). send a PM, if OK.

i never thought sedo non-pro as a rip-off. they've always been good to me.
i have earned more on certain domains elsewhere, sometimes much more. but for most of my domains, i do better at sedo. depends on your domains, and how you optimize them, as always.

vrc

•••
What's so good about SedoPro by the way?

•••
•••
I have over 300 domains parked with Sedo as of today and would really appreciate a code :]

Please PM me.

Thanks!

•••
I've been with SedoPro for a few months, and can answer questions about invites/features via PM. The program has suited me quite well for part of my portfolio.

•••
thanks for sending SedoPro Endorsement code

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back