Domain Empire

Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello

I had one of my domains on ND for a while & used to make some good revenue (more than $2-5 a day) just when ND staff caused some undue problems & I had to move this name to the very well known , Sedo !

It barely makes A Single Euro per day now.

Im really disheartened to see the way Sedo treats their customers.

Can anybody suggest an alternative to NameDrive? :yell:

I think im gonna have to move this domain back on NameDrive or something even better

:td:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Obviously not much of a difference, but remember that each euro is worth more than a dollar.

•••
Name-Driver said:
Hello

I had one of my domains on ND for a while & used to make some good revenue (more than $2-5 a day) just when ND staff caused some undue problems & I had to move this name to the very well known , Sedo !

It barely makes A Single Euro per day now.

Im really disheartened to see the way Sedo treats their customers.

I think im gonna have to move this domain back on NameDrive or something even better

:td:

Dear Name-Driver, (hmm your username and topic name lol ;) )

Why did you move it in the first place to Sedo?

Is the domain name setup with the same keywords etc?
Every domain name does not perform the same at every parking program
there are domain names doing better at sedo and namedrive and the
otherway around...

If the domain already provides a good stable income at ND leave it there
otherwise you could always test domainspa, trafficz etc.. etc..
( see The PPC Parking Guide.com :) )

goodluck,

Faisj

•••
Sedo isint so bad. With PPC its a tricky thing anyways. I am always boucing my names around till I find the right home. I play around with keywords, template until I find the right fit. Sometimes I will have a fair amount of hits and then---poof nothing. As an example I have had xgtech.com parked on Sedo for the longest---lots of visits but no clicks. Then one day low and behold I switched the keyword and that chaanged things around.

I suppose I am new into all of this, but I always count myself lucky if I make a profit beyond reg fee. Most dont break even according to one industry insider.
On this forum most are will to assist and there is alot of help and comradarie, so it increases the odds towards success.

Best of luck!

LygiA

•••
gooster said:
Obviously not much of a difference, but remember that each euro is worth more than a dollar.

Yep , I know that but still a HUGE difference between 5 dollars & 1 Euro :)

The keyword is same....

•••
I would give it a little more time because not all clicks are worth the same, even on the same domain. Give it a month or so and see what happens. Or try monetizing.

•••
Name-Driver said:

TrafficClub is my personal favorite :)

•••
*OT*
no offence
Your nick tells me you are a ND (die-hard) supporter, so surprise you are looking for other alternatives.. :)

•••
Silhouette said:
*OT*
no offence
Your nick tells me you are a ND (die-hard) supporter, so surprise you are looking for other alternatives.. :)

Nah , Thats just a tailor-made nick ;)

Ofcourse I support ND , It Rocks ! But certainly for only select domains :lol:

Anyway , Im givin Sedo one more shot just by playin' around with keywords.

Lets see the response :)

•••
So far this month I have not even hit $3 on Sedo yet with my domains. Very frustrating, but I don't really want to sign up with anything else. I think I am going to try some new keywords though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back