Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SEDO supports spammers

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

ZuraX

Established Member
Impact
42
Theres a guy spamming USENET with domains parked at SEDO. I have reported his spam to them and they have ignored it.

I feel sorry for their advertisers and any feeds they use. They are getting ripped off by SEDO.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think your statement is over the top. Spam does not originate from Sedo. If someone wants to advertize their domains in the newsgroups, via mass-email or ask their MySpace buddies to visit, that's their own choice.
 
0
•••
Yes it is. BUT like any web host, SEDO should delete the spammers account.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back