NameSilo

SEDO or NAMEDRIVE ??

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jeet_020

Established Member
Impact
38
i hearsd abt namedrive they also offer good revenue for domains park over there...


well...somebody go there and and reply me what is the bet site between this two ..




thnks

--jeet
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'm happy some people experience what i did, for PPC revenue ND is the new thing !
 
0
•••
Ok well i think if u go for revenue then u must go for namedrive !!!!!

B-coz namedrive pays good revenue by that one can cover his money of their registration charges what they paid for domains and in future may namedrive pay more to attract more customes !!!!

So take experience from both sedo and namedirve and think your self which is the best one !!!

But my vote is go for NameDrive and i hope u wll also think like me .............
 
0
•••
I parked a few domain at Namedrive, but I can't say that I have experienced great success. Click-through rates on some domains are 1%....and revenue is below normal. That said, I'll continue to test domains there because many domainers have been happy with the results.
 
0
•••
As an experiment I just moved 14 from Sedo to ND. Most had been receiving uniques & clicks. I expect a decline to begin with -- intend to give at least a 3 month test.

Like the parking pages.
 
0
•••
I have been in this biz for a longtime and I have tried them all

SEDO=Garbage
Domainsponsor=Junk
Google=ok
Domainsite=Attrocious
Namedrive= Best revenue per click, nice designs available, EVERY VISIT is recorded unlike others ( right SEDO ), Fast Payments, All my domains were moved to Namedrive the first day they opened except for my portfolio premiums which I still use google for. But a majority of my names are at Namedrive and I am very happy with the service and overall experience with them. They also pay for foriegn clicks whereas the others only pay for USA. Namedrive also for some strange reason get better google results to. I have had several names at the other PPC venues and these names had no pagerank after a month or so these names were all listed in google search results and a pagerank was assigned, I even have one stupid domain with a PR 6 and for 3 years of parking prior it was a zero. most of the names once at namedrive for past couple months get a PR4

If any domainer with even the smallest amount of traffic wants to cover registration fee's and put some bucks in there jeans i reccommend namedrive.

And no i have no affiliation with namedrive other than being a very happy client
 
0
•••
TT said:
I have been in this biz for a longtime and I have tried them all

SEDO=Garbage
Domainsponsor=Junk
Google=ok
Domainsite=Attrocious
Namedrive= Best revenue per click, nice designs available, EVERY VISIT is recorded unlike others ( right SEDO ), Fast Payments, All my domains were moved to Namedrive the first day they opened except for my portfolio premiums which I still use google for. But a majority of my names are at Namedrive and I am very happy with the service and overall experience with them. They also pay for foriegn clicks whereas the others only pay for USA. Namedrive also for some strange reason get better google results to. I have had several names at the other PPC venues and these names had no pagerank after a month or so these names were all listed in google search results and a pagerank was assigned, I even have one stupid domain with a PR 6 and for 3 years of parking prior it was a zero. most of the names once at namedrive for past couple months get a PR4

If any domainer with even the smallest amount of traffic wants to cover registration fee's and put some bucks in there jeans i reccommend namedrive.

And no i have no affiliation with namedrive other than being a very happy client

I think NameDrive promptes your domains somehow - I can't be sure, but I've so far gotten 21 views within 24 hours, whereas Sedo only managed 68 views in slightly under 2 months. The fact that names parked at NameDrive seem to increase in their PR after a while only confirms my theory.

Now, if only these views would turn into clicks, I'd be one happy bunny.
 
0
•••
optimize them to target the domain name they will pay off example mortgage.com target header and keywords to mortgage financing ect the average click rate is in around 1-2.00 for my domains but each domain is different i have some that get .11 and some that get 5.00 just do your homework you too will be reccommending namedrive in future
 
0
•••
I am parking foreign traffic mostly. In my case Sedo revenue is the best I can get.(I've tried namedrive, parkingsite and others too). Afternic is also worth attention.
 
0
•••
You know that sounded so good I joined NameDrive. Now please keep in mind I am a real newbiee and haven't the clue yet. :(

So, I joined, I parked my domains to their servers. Now what? There's no where to log in to NameDrive to see anything !

Any clues are appreciated !

Carol
 
0
•••
you created an account ?
you username for logging is your email address + you need your password
 
0
•••
Just took a look before calling it a day. To my supprise there are clicks already at ND.
 
0
•••
Ive used sedo for a while. I have no problems with it and like it alot. Most despise it, but i dont see why.
 
0
•••
Sedopro .. most names min click is .11 Euro.. and nice optimization and stats.. + Sedo is reliable.
Fab for casino poker names.
DS for names u cant figure out where uniques r from..

No single parking program is good alone. Combine 2-3 parking programms for best results.
 
0
•••
namedrive IMO will bust. If the owner is late paying people on the 2nd month of payments.... how far do you really think it will go. They need to be making profit.
 
0
•••
I just wish I could understand why NameDrive-parked pages seem to get a lot more traffic that Sedo-parked ones. I am up to 27 views in 48 hours, that's roughly 1/3 of what Sedo could accomplish is 1,5 months! Also had my first click today (which only paid $0.02, but then again all ND earnings are standardised for the first 48 hours and will be autocorrected later).

If ND does indeed promote its parked domains, why doesn't Sedo do the same? Or is that the whole point of the SedoPro programme (never gotten into it, so I wouldn't know).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
thnks for post ur view
 
0
•••
hookah said:
I am parking foreign traffic mostly. In my case Sedo revenue is the best I can get.
What are primary regions you have traffic from? East Asia ? What is the average $/click at nameDrive and Sedo for you ?
 
0
•••
xtremest said:
What are primary regions you have traffic from? East Asia ? What is the average $/click at nameDrive and Sedo for you ?

Why east Asia not west Africa? :lol: Close to you, pal :)
 
0
•••
G_C said:
I just wish I could understand why NameDrive-parked pages seem to get a lot more traffic that Sedo-parked ones. I am up to 27 views in 48 hours, that's roughly 1/3 of what Sedo could accomplish is 1,5 months! Also had my first click today (which only paid $0.02, but then again all ND earnings are standardised for the first 48 hours and will be autocorrected later).

If ND does indeed promote its parked domains, why doesn't Sedo do the same? Or is that the whole point of the SedoPro programme (never gotten into it, so I wouldn't know).
Thats whats so odd..... namedrive stats are useless for buying.... is it actually UNIQUE visitors or hits....
:'( .
 
0
•••
damitssam said:
Thats whats so odd..... namedrive stats are useless for buying.... is it actually UNIQUE visitors or hits....
:'( .

I kind of lost you there... Isn't so many unique visitors a good thing?

By the way, I'm up to 50 views for my domains after 48 hours, though only one click so far (for a whooping $0.06).
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back