Dynadot

Sedo MUST add a payment threshold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Sedo has a payout limit, you can decide not to receive parking payment until your earnings exceed 1000 USD.
Yes, it would take 1 billion years to earn that much from parking. Who cares about such a nonsense limit.
WHO CARES ABOUT PARKING PAYOUT LIMIT. Why does it even exist.

BUT we need payout limit (threshold) for SALES. For example if I sell a domain for 100, unless I warn Sedo multiple times and using different methods, they would send the payment minus commission, which is 80, and almost 60 USD is taken by their bank (and Sedo says, they have no control over that part: ok then change your bank!), and 20 USD is taken by my bank. So if I sell one domain per week for 100 USD each for 1 year , I must make 5000 minus commission minus wire costs, which is ZERO.

It is very easy to fix this, but Sedo says, "we can't keep funds for long". How can you keep 999 USD earned from parking forever then?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
They don't keep revenue from parking forever...
It is limited to 12 months - if no changes.

•••
Regarding their Commerzbank (Germany)...
My loss was always 15 EUR via legacy SWIFT wire to my Ukrainian bank, regardless of amount.
It will be ~0 loss in case of IBAN transfer, like on Dan. But I can't confirm due to lack of Sedo sales in 2020.

•••
Today received my 1st IBAN from @Sedo
The same loss of 15 EUR as I previously had with legacy SWIFT.

Zero loss on IBAN from DAN.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back