Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo help!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

larky_starz

Established Member
Impact
9
I have looked through the Sedo website help, and can not find the answer to this question. Can someone please help me?

I have a domain parked with sedo, however, I have now transferred it to a new person. How can I remove it from my Sedo account?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Login & under My Sedo go to Domain Management
Check the name.
In the drop down select Delete marked offers & click execute...
BOL,
Allan
 
0
•••
Simple as that! lol.

Thank you so much.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back