Dynadot

advice Sedo - GoDaddy- Afternic - Paid Ads, Auction Platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ezee

MoTop Member
Impact
Hi

I would just like to know how effective the paid platforms are on the above sites in promoting your domains.
By that I mean are the paid auctions on Sedo effective to get you sales and if yes any margins of success rates ,the same for the other platforms out there.

You advice would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have premium domain then Sedo is good, but i didn't have any success with them. But looking at their sales premium domains do good there.

If you have tech related domains then flippa is good .

Didn't have much experience with afternic and GD but GD prices are so low. You can try them anytime.

•••
Thank you for the reply @Isac
Sedo has some options on the auction like the "GreatDomains and Themed Auction Events" and then they have their search promotions ect ,which would you think is most effective?

Their search Promotions or the Auctions :)

Last edited:
•••
They have two option in my opinion .

Book a showcase :- Only use it if you have premium domain and if you are sure you will get a bid and then if you wish you can counter offer or forward it to auction. ( Price around $ 50 )

7 day auction : - Usually good for liquid and premium domains. IMO ( Price around $ 50 )

Another option is Great domain auction. Again if you have good and generic domain name it will be selected otherwise you will lose $ 10 .

•••
I will give GoDaddy a try this week and try sedo next week :) Thank you for the reply :)

•••
I will give GoDaddy a try this week and try sedo next week :) Thank you for the reply :)

when i was new i lost almost $ 150 on sedo. So kindly when u try sedo. submit only premium domains for showcase or auction.

•••
If you've premium domains (aka 1 word .COM, LL/LLL .COM) they will sell themselves.
Sedo, afternic, godaddy are the same.
I prefer afternic/godaddy listing.
Are 3 months all my domains receive 0 (ZERO) offers view on sedo. I start to suppose it is dead (is it? do you receive offers/make sales?).
Last years I've received a couple of offers on sedo (ridicolous offers) but last months zero offers and zero offers view.

•••
Thank you @mpls ,I been getting a few offers of our Market place noting really from sedo or any of the providers thus far ,hence I been thinking of maybe spending on marketing with them ,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back