Domain Empire

Sedo.com question!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DominoKing_com

Account Closed
Impact
I got a question about this guys if anyone has use them are they any good or? I just started few days ago and I am haveing problems. Everything is working so slowly.. I try to see if clicks work I click 2 times on my domains that I have with them and no click were registerd... How do you make money there??

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're talking about having your domains parked there, you aren't allowed to click your own links, and that would be why the clicks haven't shown up.
If you're talking about their real affiliate program (To refer other parkers/buyers/sellers), then I've had good results considering the limited effort expended in promotion.
-Allan

•••
bizzy said:
I try to see if clicks work I click 2 times on my domains that I have with them and no click were registerd... How do you make money there??

WOW! Really??? :o :-/

IAmAllanShore said:
If you're talking about having your domains parked there, you aren't allowed to click your own links, and that would be why the clicks haven't shown up.

I don't think so... How do they know that you are the one who clicked the links?

•••
snoopi said:
I don't think so... How do they know that you are the one who clicked the links?

IP address...
Cookies...
Bad Traffic Patterns...
You name it...

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back