Dynadot

domains Sedo and eName weekly sales led by Memento.com - A 3L.com for just $8,000?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Sedo weekly sales led by Memento.com

Sedo released their weekly sales and Memento.com led the way at $148,000. FlappyBird.com was second at $35,000 and SelectBet.com at third bringing in $25,000. 32 .com sales 16 cctld sales 5 other tld sales Top 3 highlights of public SedoMLS sales are: · takarakuji.com at 10,000 USD · anyhome.com at 5,000 USD · jetprofessionals.com at 5,000 USD Domain … [Read more...]

eName weekly sales led by XWHB.net – A 3L.com for $8,000

Weekly sales from eName ending 7/20/20 For those unfamiliar, Launched in 2005, the #1 domain name marketplace in China and the preferred platform for all Chinese domain investors. XWHB.net was the high sale at $8,996. Incredible price for a 4L.net that is not a word. GXU.com for $8,008 cheapest 3L.com I have seen in months. […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
as i known, the 3L.COM gxu.com do not make the deal @8008USD, the owner make it on bidding, but the price failed,so the deal failed

•••
Thanks for the tip about ename.com
I had never heard of them.
Does anyone have experience with them?

•••
Thanks for the tip about ename.com
I had never heard of them.
Does anyone have experience with them?
Domain names auctioned on ENAME are for reference only,
It's usually not the actual sale price,
It should be said that all platform auctions are like this

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back