IT.COM

Sedo activity picking up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
Views and revenues are up considerably the last couple of days. My October revenue more than doubled today alone. With all the negative talk about the parking sites, it's nice to see some activity.

Anyone else seeing a similar traffic increase?
:D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't personally used Sedo, but I hear that the rates are always different on certain times.

•••
Sedo? any good? First time i registered today!

•••
I got two $1.29/click clicks today, hehe, so I'm happy about those. Otherwise, nothing seems to be going up really. Still lower than what I was getting a month ago or so.

•••
I just switched to Domainhop.com and I made $1 just today with 2 domains.

•••
•••
kid5150

what are you talking about, exactly?

•••
He's Apparently just put his "Affiliate Link" up there - I guess hoping someone will use it to sign up - This is not Done within the Threads here ! kid5150

•••
•••
I don't think that's the ref link, it's just pointing to the parking page

•••
He edited it smart one! :tu:

Anyway, Domainhop.com just made me $6 today on 2 domains... :) :) :)

•••
ArticoJr. said:
He edited it smart one! :tu:

Anyway, Domainhop.com just made me $6 today on 2 domains... :) :) :)

you are doing well!!

•••
•••
Congrats guys! I hope things keep going this direction.

•••
i have noticed this as well

•••
Does Sedo Optimize your website for Search Engine, BEcause noticed or newbie that domainhop doesnt -_-

•••
Domain hop is killing sedo in revenue for my domains, I have put about 100 domains there in the last few days and have already seen a substansial increase in revenue, the only disappointing thing is that there seems to be a cap on all terms in and around the 50cent mark whereas others get higher revenue like stated above 1.29 per click

•••
•••
Jokez Guy said:
Does Sedo Optimize your website for Search Engine, BEcause noticed or newbie that domainhop doesnt -_-
sedo does definitely, i have actually got a few hits in all of my free .infos without doing anything

•••
I like Sedo. I have parked there for 3 months and so far each month has more than doubled the previous month. I even reached over 400 views this month. No offers yet but decent revenue. Sure would like to know which adwords they use to generate bigger paying hits. My best is a mere .25. I did try DomainHop and for me it was a disaster. Took forever to set up and even longer to move back to Sedo. Oh well I also have noticed a lot more traffis this week in parking. Maybe there are a lot of buyers out there. Has anyone noticed this about Sedo. I just noticed that when you click on the number of views it gives you a pop-up letting you know if the traffic was internal or external. I never noticed that before.

•••
Just made $2.10 for 1 click at Sedo.com!!

I just made $2.10 for 1 click (1st view), for one of my 20 letter long .com "loan" domains!!!!! :bingo:

•••
Wow :!:
The loan-advertisers are paying alot. Any others (besides adult) that pay out more?

•••
geoffe said:
... Has anyone noticed this about Sedo. I just noticed that when you click on the number of views it gives you a pop-up letting you know if the traffic was internal or external. I never noticed that before.

Thanks Geoffe,
I never noticed that either. It's a good way to track interest in your domains (internal hits).

•••
$2.10

$2.10 has been my highest. Looks like it's quite again, for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back