Dynadot

Searching Registar's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've recently been looking for registar's for a few different extensions I'd like to look into, however, I'm finding it rather hard to find the particular registar's in english.

I'd appreciate if some of you guys could point me in the direction of recommended registars (in english) that can register the following extensions:

.tv
.ws
.ca
.de
.dk
.it
.at
.be

Any good or bad points about registar's offering the above registrations would be a nice big plus!

Thanking you! :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.tv
.ws
.ca
.de

These four are available through enom. Prices are okay with reseller account. Do you have one?

•••
I just currently have a normal eNom account. I'd imagine the prices for these names would be sky high on it!

What are the prices with the reseller account? Never really looked far into getting a eNom reseller.

Also, Dotster supply all the extensions I need, but come on... Have you seen their pricing!?

¬

Order of importance:
.dk
.ws
.tv

•••
I think below is a good choice.
.tv.ws.de.at.be is available on Godaddy.com

•••
Originally posted by bizbj
I think below is a good choice.
.tv.ws.de.at.be is available on Godaddy.com

Thanks. I never noticed that GoDaddy did a few of them extensions it does. Thats great! :]

I just have to find a .dk registar (most important)... :o I might have to end up using Dotster, but I'd rather look around first.

Where does everybody get their .ca names at!?

•••
I get mine at enom through a reseller account which is pretty good. My reseller prices are in that spreadsheet I mailed you Darren - use the prices from the $6.95 section to see what the reseller account is at - you can get them from me at the wholesale if you want - least I can do.

I need to send a couple of emails about the other extensions but I can probably get them for you from some danish friends of mine.

•••
http://www.eurodns.com

I was refered to EuroDNS by a few people.

Does anybody have experiance with EuroDNS? From doing a search on the forum, a few people have used EuroDNS to pick up some .de domains...

Any feedback would be much appreciated. :)

•••
I bought some .dk and .lu from eurodns. Not bad folks, but feedback from others is that they are pricier than similar providers.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
I bought some .dk and .lu from eurodns. Not bad folks, but feedback from others is that they are pricier than similar providers.

Thanks Apollo.

Whats the 'Modification Fee'?

•••
I also would point you towards GoDaddy for most of those. Pretty reasonable considering the extensions.

.dk wouldn't have anything to do with your initials, would it? ;)

•••
Originally posted by Darren
Thanks Apollo.

Whats the 'Modification Fee'?

I haven't encountered this. They have such a fee?

.dk is denmark - i just regged a very important keyword to help one of my sites. Right now its generating about 15 very targetted hits per day, which normally I would pay google $3.00 per day for, so all in all not a bad investment.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
I haven't encountered this. They have such a fee?

Check out the 'Pricing' page...

http://www.eurodns.com/info/price.php

Did you pay the 'Setup Fee' also?

.dk wouldn't have anything to do with your initials, would it?
B-) Right on. Theres a few nice keyworded domains that I would like, for my own personal use!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back