Domain Empire

Search For WHOIS Tools Ends Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Charley

Striving To Be The BestVIP Member
Impact
I see many threads in the forum, where members search for whois, bulk whois tools.

So I have decided to create this thread which lists all and will be helpful for everyone. Feel free to go through them, you can add any you want to the list. Later, I will add all to the first post.

Would appreciate REPS if you feel this has helped you.

Here it goes.

BULK Tools

Moniker, upto 500 names

GoDaddy, 500 names

OnlineAccess, upto 120 names

000Domains, upto 50 names

Misk, upto 50 names

NameCheap, upto 30 names. You require an account

Name, upto 20 names

Register, upto 10 names

DynaDot

DomainTools

StartName

PCNames

Register

DomainSite

10Dollar, you need an account

GKG

StarGate

Whois.hm

NamesBeyond

Enom

Resellers

You require an account for each.

DomainSpeed

EZHome

IPNic

Godaddy Reseller

Moniker Resellers

Specific Extensions

For co.uk

DotMobi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How are any of these whois tools?
All they do is tell you which names are available and which are not. That term is NOT 'whois', but it is batch available domains.
for whois tools, there are some scripts out there that do the job. Most are php, so you can set them up on your server.
Or you can buy some of the good ones.

•••
can u please write the LIMITATIONS of the other Dynadot etc? it would be good if we know the restriction of all of them

•••
Nice job compiling this, Charley.

•••
whois.ws
who.is (same site)

•••
What about tools which scans a particular extension for all available 3 char LLL ,NNN, LNL etc.?
Here is one that I know domainscanner.net

•••
•••
domainscanner.net -->

"Administrator Notification

Hi, your account has been suspended.. If you wish to find out why, please choose one of the following.

Live Support - Chat to our online Support team.
Support Ticket - Send us a Support Ticket, which will be received by all Administrators.

Administration."

•••
Thanks for this. Definetly appreciated.

•••
•••
Another one that has whois built into a domain search interface is bustaname.com

- Ryan

•••
•••
thanks a lot for the list

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
thanks a nice list for beginners

•••
Thanks for the list.
I use who.is

•••
Thanks for the list, but people need to be aware that "Domain Spying" or "Domain Sniffing" as some call it may be a problem with some of these WHOIS tools. Basically the WHOIS service sells your searches to third parties who register the domains to taste them (assuming you don't register them right away). I recommend using DomainTools.com or Moniker, both of whom do not engage in this practice.

•••
Whois.sc

Also it would be nice to have tools to add to my website that can do whois.

ivnj

•••
Network Solutions should be deleted from this list.

They recently started the highly unethical practice of automatically registering (read, hijacking) names that you search so they cannot be purchased through another registrar. There is another thread on this forum devoted to that topic.

•••
zenon said:
Network Solutions should be deleted from this list.

This thread is a list of whois tools, which should assist members in acquiring information about a name.

I don't think it should be deleted from here, because of some unethical practice on their part.

•••
The only two that I know that are "close" to real time are Whois.sc and DomainSite.com but both are not real time today or yesterday.

Does anybody have a real time whois search?

•••
Yofie said:
The only two that I know that are "close" to real time are Whois.sc and DomainSite.com but both are not real time today or yesterday.

Does anybody have a real time whois search?
What did you mean with not real time? Cached result?

•••
xrvel said:
What did you mean with not real time? Cached result?
Correct. These all provided Cached results. Whois.sc and DomainSite.com seem to be the fastest to update, but still are not Real Time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back