IT.COM

domain ScubaDiver.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ScubaDiverMag

Impact
Interested in purchasing this domain name, but I don't have a clue how to value and put in a reasonable bid.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
20+ year old premium .COM. Worth many thousands.

Brad

•••
The current owner paid $34,999 for it in 2012, so that should give you an indication. He'll probably want to turn a profit on it.

•••
Expect the owner to be asking at least 2.5X so $85k+, would not be surprised if he asked for a decent number in the low six figure range.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. I had no clue domain names could go for so much :greedy:

•••
•••
The current owner might have bought it with something else in mind rather than a flip...

And if the project never materialized, he might sell at some discount from what he had paid. Start from $10K and see if you can buy for $10K-20K range.

•••
The current owner might have bought it with something else in mind rather than a flip...

And if the project never materialized, he might sell at some discount from what he had paid. Start from $10K and see if you can buy for $10K-20K range.

The domain redirects to DiveSites.com which is somewhat developed. Owner also owns/redirects DivingSites.com.

•••
The domain redirects to DiveSites.com which is somewhat developed. Owner also owns/redirects DivingSites.com.
Do search engines still give SEO boosts to websites that redirect from “keyword domains” like scubadiver? I remember toysrus redirected toys.com to their site for this reason back in be day but wasn’t sure if that mattered anymore

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back