NameSilo

domain Apples.pink please Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
474
Hi there, I don’t have a clue how to put a value on this one.

Any ideas?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No sense, resulting in little value. IMO
 
0
•••
Cheers jhm.
 
1
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
1
•••
Can’t it be a cool brand type name?
 
0
•••
Just ran it through estibot and godaddy and they both say $606. One stat I found said the global apple market 2019 was worth $78 billion. Growers , supermarkets or whoever I think could see a use for this domain. Plus possible brand potential. I have it on Dan at $1488 and will see what happens. Cheers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Drop it dear, its a trademark,. You are only adding more brand value for $APPL, not creating your own.
 
0
•••
Thank you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back