NameSilo

awaiting-user-reply Scrolling Issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I am using the Chrome Browser both on chrome os and windows and am experiencing the following issue on both computers.

When I scroll down and then back up the Alert notification goes away and only reappears when I hit the top of the page. It gets a bit annoying because I cannot see notifications unless I am at the top of the page.

See attached screen shot.

Screenshot.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry

Checked again

Seems to be only happening on my Chromebook using Chrome OS

Latest Pixelbook running Beta Channel

•••
Happening sometimes on my Google pixel phone too.

•••
Happening sometimes on my Google pixel phone too.
Which version of Chrome do you have on your phone?

Please attach a screenshot of it happening on your phone if you can.

Thanks.

•••
I have a Chromebook, but it's on the stable channel. I can't reproduce it on my Pixel (which is also on stable). Couldn't reproduce it on Canary Version 68.0.3433.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit) for macOS, either.

•••
It seems to have vanished on the Pixel phone but still there on my Pixelbook.

I might switch it to the stable channel to see if it fixes the issue.

•••
I have the same issue ( it started today ) and I am using the last version of Firefox.

Basically it seems there is no sticky navigation anymore so unless I am at the top of the page menu ( and notifications ) are not visible.

•••
I have the same issue ( it started today ) and I am using the last version of Firefox.

Basically it seems there is no sticky navigation anymore so unless I am at the top of the page menu ( and notifications ) are not visible.

That was a separate issue introduced in an update today. It should now be resolved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back