IT.COM

Scratching my head ... how did I forget NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

raspal

Established Member
Impact
Hi good guys!

I'm Raspal from India. I've been into I.T. since a long time, Been into WordPress and Writing since the last few years.

I had purchased my first .com back in 2004-05 but accidentally it expired as I used to be busy with my full time job. Godaddy held it for several years.

I didn't realize I registered on NP back in 2014. Registering yesterday using the same email address, it told me the email already existed. I must have forgotten after creating it back then. I'm not sure why and how I forgot.

I did try to sell a few domains since 2014 - on Sedo/Flippa (don't remember which one), and on the NameCheap marketplace. None got sold and I let some expire. Mostly .coms, two were my own blogs I didn't want to use any more.

I have more than a couple of domains now - 25+. Few .coms, some 3, 4, 5, and 6 letter .co, some .org domains. Some I'm using but can still sell.

I've gone through Reece's well written guide available in the FAQ, Rules and Help Guides forums. Will go through it a couple more times.

I've used two registrars extensively - GoDaddy and NameCheap. Mostly using NameCheap nowadays.

That was too much of use of the word "I". But anyway, still almost a beginner in the domain buying/selling world.

See ya all in the other forums, and will post some questions I have, later.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @raspal !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back