IT.COM

Scratching my head ... how did I forget NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

raspal

Established Member
Impact
Hi good guys!

I'm Raspal from India. I've been into I.T. since a long time, Been into WordPress and Writing since the last few years.

I had purchased my first .com back in 2004-05 but accidentally it expired as I used to be busy with my full time job. Godaddy held it for several years.

I didn't realize I registered on NP back in 2014. Registering yesterday using the same email address, it told me the email already existed. I must have forgotten after creating it back then. I'm not sure why and how I forgot.

I did try to sell a few domains since 2014 - on Sedo/Flippa (don't remember which one), and on the NameCheap marketplace. None got sold and I let some expire. Mostly .coms, two were my own blogs I didn't want to use any more.

I have more than a couple of domains now - 25+. Few .coms, some 3, 4, 5, and 6 letter .co, some .org domains. Some I'm using but can still sell.

I've gone through Reece's well written guide available in the FAQ, Rules and Help Guides forums. Will go through it a couple more times.

I've used two registrars extensively - GoDaddy and NameCheap. Mostly using NameCheap nowadays.

That was too much of use of the word "I". But anyway, still almost a beginner in the domain buying/selling world.

See ya all in the other forums, and will post some questions I have, later.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to namepros. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @raspal .. and welcome to NamePros!

Sounds like you at least have already gotten your feet wet when it comes to domains. So much to learn .. but it's much easier when you've got an overall idea and a bit of experience already!

Best of luck going forward in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Welcome back friend!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hello Raspal !
Happy joining NPs !

•••
Welcome back mate!!

ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)

•••
•••
Too funny, though I was the only making sure I don’t say I too much hahahahaha. Seriously though a very good writer told me to watch that long ago and it has stuck with me - we must know the same writers hahahah. Best of luck, Brian

•••
•••
Welcome Back to NPs....Learn & Grow

•••
Too funny, though I was the only making sure I don’t say I too much hahahahaha. Seriously though a very good writer told me to watch that long ago and it has stuck with me - we must know the same writers hahahah. Best of luck, Brian

Yep, must be the same writers we follow. :D

Though I won't say this is true for this forum members, I heard this from another writer: "People don't care about you. They care about themselves." So, if we're too much of an egoist, they won't read what we write. It should be about them.

Do you write for the healthcare and insurance industries?

•••
•••
•••
Ok, yes it’s a small world. Healthcare, payments, and HSA, etc.. until just recently needed a break from healthcare so been writing about writing. Using what I have learned about engaging patients to drive outcomes to see how it translates to domains, SEO, etc.. so far so good - especially since my audience in mostly health and benefit related. We will see long term

•••
Ok, yes it’s a small world. Healthcare, payments, and HSA, etc.. until just recently needed a break from healthcare so been writing about writing. Using what I have learned about engaging patients to drive outcomes to see how it translates to domains, SEO, etc.. so far so good - especially since my audience in mostly health and benefit related. We will see long term

Found your LinkedIn profile. :D

It's always helpful to have knowledge from different niches, and then apply it to writing. I have a friend who writes about healthcare but has a lot of marketing knowledge too.

I like to write about writing too, but seldom do that. A few years ago I had a blog named iwriteaboutblogging.com but later let the domain expire. Now, someone from China owns it. iwriteaboutwriting.com is still available.

Best wishes for the long-term.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back