Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Leaping in head first.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonBlackJack

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everybody!
I am Jack, and I am a definite newbie to the domaining world. I recently started voraciously reading about this practice and I find it to be fascinating and alluring. I leapt in rather headfirst, registering 18 domains, which in hindsight, may not all be the best, but time will tell.

I have been lurking around these parts for a few days, and I am very pleasantly surprised at what a great community you have here. You don't see this sense of community in most forums.

I've come here hoping to get to know all of you and to get a lot of advice. I would really love to set myself up in a good place and become an accomplished domainer.

So my first question is, how can I increase traffic moving through my newly acquired domains?

Can I post the domain names here, or is that against the rules (I haven't read them yet. Next step, I promise!)
Could I get some kind of evaluation of the quality of the domain names that I bought? I'm assuming that some aren't the best, but I think I can work with some of them.

Thank you! Can't wait to become part of this great community.
-Jack :sold:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi Jack welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard Jack!

NeonBlackJack said:
Hello everybody!
So my first question is, how can I increase traffic moving through my newly acquired domains?
Develop them into websites and promote. :]

NeonBlackJack said:
Can I post the domain names here, or is that against the rules (I haven't read them yet. Next step, I promise!)
Could I get some kind of evaluation of the quality of the domain names that I bought? I'm assuming that some aren't the best, but I think I can work with some of them.
The Domain Appraisals section is for members to post domain names for free appraisals/evaluations.
 
0
•••
:hi: there
Yes namepros is the best
welcome and enjoy
 
0
•••
:wave: Hi Jack, welcome aboard
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros Jack :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi, Jack.. welcome to NamePros.. rule #1: never buy without a plan or a purpose. Nice to meet you!
 
0
•••
There's only so much lurking you can do before you have to join, welcome!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Jack! You will definitely find NamePros a valueble source in your domaining experience :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros Jack! :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back