Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SchoolCare.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrtle Lane

Established Member
Impact
4
School Care . com - I've had this nearly ten years, was used for Afterschool Program services - But no longer needed after re-branding. Could possibly be used for School Cleaning Services, Education Software etc. Bought for 1.5k 10 years ago.

Some others that I'd love a ballpark figure on, I'm new to this - and only starting to get a feel for it all. Thank you in advance... these are currently listed on Sedo et al as "Make Offer" - I just want to make sure I don't short-change myself.

kture . com - - I liked the alternate short and trademark-able spelling of "Couture" - as in "Haute Couture - Exclusive Fashion".

Cloud Surfer . net - Purchased over a year ago for a blog I never started.

Menu Peek . com - Could be quite useful for a restaurant directory of some sort.

Poll Quiz . com - There's heaps of online poll services competing for membership.

You Sharing . com - File sharing site perhaps?

ITV . net . au - I only put this one here as Sedo auto-estimated >10k and recommended I get an appraisal, probably just a glitch in the matrix.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SchoolCare - I would hold out for low to mid $xxxx.
Kture - is quite brandable, therefore value = whatever someone offers.
(Could list on Brand Bucket or it's peers for $2k-5k)
CloudSurfer is trademarked as a shoe. Brandable, but as a .net, not much value.
MenuPeek - also brandable (no searches). Value is whatever someone offers.
PollQuiz - gets a few searches. May be brandable. Value = whatever offered.
YouSharing - VERY brandable, very now. It could fetch $xxxx to $xxxxx.
ITV - 1.5 million global searches. Trademarked everywhere that it's useful. $?? or lawsuit bait.
 
0
•••
Thank you DomainBizDev.

I'll give Brand Bucket a try with kture.com, (never used them before) thanks for the suggestion.

YouSharing.com - perhaps this will be my foray into the Sedo GreatDomains Auction - I've been apprehensive until this point.
 
0
•••
Besides Brand Bucket, there are many others.
One is Namerific.com, where I'm testing the waters with teralo dot com for sale.

I've heard a LOT of negative comments about Sedo.
You might want to look into AfterNic.com or Toby Clements.
Toby puts out a newsletter listing premium domains like SchoolCare and YouSharing.
He might be easier to deal with than a faceless corporation.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back