NameSilo

discuss Scamm alert Iuga Petru Ovidiu - "Ori la bal ori la spital" in eng "we go or to party or to hospital"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM START TO BE CLEAR FOR ALL MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY

"First & the most important thing: - must tell to community that Daniel Capusan was not involve in this problem in any aspects
I guarantee you that . Dany is a very very good person and help a lot of people including me ( and i am sorry also because i implicated his name in this issue) . I have access to his Namperos account & also access to his registrars where have domains because trust in me
So must understand this & must tell to community/apologize that implicate name of Daniel Capusan & his family in your problem & Daniel is 100% innocent .
You can refer only to me & if you want to expose me as a scammer your choice ( Iuga Petru Ovidiu) . As i tell intention was good try to catch a real scammer , you want to make a quick money , caught in a middle & i was belive you are the scammer from USA that list domain on SEDO pretend to be the owner."
Quote from convo with David
Now you can comment here leave behind post * SCAM ALERT* open by David
As i tell intention was good try to catch a real scammer , you want to make a quick money , caught in a middle & i was belive you are the scammer from USA that list domain on SEDO pretend to be the owner and try to sell to a four part with 2800$ and of course on SEDO you have time min. 6 days to transfer domain ( up 2 weeks)to Sedo escrow Assume that in this time period the pretender of domain on SEDO will contact me & offer me 100$ " by the way that was initial offer made by Davis to me via email" ( and have all convo in email)
So i made a post and say "Who knows the owner of vege.us & if is here on Namepros" in title
and write in post " a friend of mine have a food company & want to buy the domain vege.us . Pm please if you know the owner"
Few people send me PM & say owner is Iuga Petru Ovidiu with email [email protected]
I response this is not the owner of domain & is a mistake in Whois
Also recived a email from Candance member :
"Hi Ovidiu,
Is your domain name Vege.us for sale?
If so, please do let me know the price. ( try to acquire from me if it was my domain)
If the domain is not for sale, please also let me know.
Best,
"
and replay "No .. is not my domain"
Arround 3PM my time ( i think Canada 8:45AM - i have anyway print screens) recived email from David:
"Would you accept $100 for vege.us?
David"

"Hy David
is not for sale under $ 400 paypal payment
" - me
"I suppose we can come up a bit. We can do $400. Is PayPal fine with you?
David
"...and we close the deal i aprox 1 hour
Meantime here on private convo i ask Dave to provide the phone number to talk intention was to to tell him i am in the middle of investigation but provide me his phone number after pay & have the domain in dynaDot account and replay in convo :
" The contact info on domain was showing old Whois. I have updated.
You can call me if you need to
1-250-816-3283
I wish to use escrow.com for transaction"

My replay was "We use only SEDO sorry"
And the rest is history i have full convo in printscreen etc..
My intention was good & is good to try & catch the scammer from SEDO - IMO i think is a big fish if have account from 2005 a wellknow domainer

With David i am sorry was belive he is the scammer from SEDO
That why i make the deal with him
The money will refund to him - now is open case in Paypal and must say David don't comunicate with me - last word from him "If there an option to refund the payment then do that" i tell him before not possible to refund money because withdraw money to my credit card &n should arrive in 5-7 day late until this friday & i will refund money
My Paypal balance was negative -384$ ( because of withdraw ) but today i made two legit sale with a memeber of the Namepros ( many thanks JO) loose a lot of money but i was happy because my Paypal balance is possitive and now $384 are held by Paypal to resolve despite case
Well ..you can call me a scammer if you want or "Scamm alert Iuga Petru Ovidiu"

Cheers to all

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Take a look again here more careful maybe now you read with more attention
Show attachment 87016

What to read? A domain was removed from your account in last 7 days? (Luga's account - see top right)

I can delete a domain from my SEDO account and will get that message too. If SEDO removed it, you should first ask SEDO why it was removed? Provide docs and re-add domain.

•••
Thanks whoever you are ???? but I think I'll also go back to my coffee in the comfortable knowledge Your not just from another non English speaking country - but probably another planet

•••
What to read? A domain was removed from your account in last 7 days? (Luga's account - see top right)

I can delete a domain from my SEDO account and will get that message too. If SEDO removed it, you should first ask SEDO why it was removed? Provide docs and re-add domain.
i do that as i say above and provide all data
security.png

•••
This whole thing is nonsense and impossible to follow. The bottom line seems like you and Daniel, or just you while using his account are involved in some shady attempted money making scam.

"First & the most important thing: - must tell to community that Daniel Capusan was not involve in this problem in any aspects"

I don't believe you are separate parties. Even if that were the case, when he gave you access to his account then he is responsible for your actions.

Brad

•••
No doubt the person who listed the domain on Sedo previously (before this dolt here registered it on 4/26) was the previous owner. Now this dolt created a complaint with Sedo to confuse us.

The fun part is, I know the previous owner of Vege.us personally. And he listed it on both Sedo and Afternic in 2017: https://www.afternic.com/domain/vege.us

Now, will the mods please ban those two accounts?

•••
The only thing more offensive than a scammer is an inept scammer.

Brad

•••
I find it amusing. I wonder how long will it take for the ban-hammer to come down on him.

Last edited:
•••
No doubt the person who listed the domain on Sedo previously (before this dolt here registered it on 4/26) was the previous owner. Now this dolt created a complaint with Sedo to confuse us.

The fun part is, I know the previous owner of Vege.us personally. And he listed it on both Sedo and Afternic in 2017: https://www.afternic.com/domain/vege.us

Now, will the mods please ban those two accounts?
Problem is when i listed my domain on SEDO (after i registred) Vege.us was not on SEDO
So you say know the owner - do you want to provide his real name? also notice now not possible to see his all portfolio domains on Afternic - yesterday was possible ..try to cover this story ?!?
Because once i will refund money to David i will get the domain back so..

Last edited:
•••
Maybe I should learn Romanian, it'll take less time than to comprehend this bullshit here.

I know who owned the domain before it dropped in March.

It remained listed on Sedo because nobody removed it - until you did. And now you want us to believe someone else removed it. Good try.

•••
Maybe I should learn Romanian, it'll take less time than to comprehend this bullsh*t here.

I know who owned the domain before it dropped in March.

It remained listed on Sedo because nobody removed it - until you did. And now you want us to believe someone else removed it. Good try.
Wrong sorry not fit & you know why ? because is a open case in my panel on SEDO :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm about to do my daily 4k, see you later.

•••
Now all the "I will only deal through Sedo" bullshit makes sense. AND the using of another namepros account.. I would have thought you would have just run-away then trying to talk your self out of this mess.

come back as 'joe Bloggs" then we can link you back from the next attempt

Last edited:
•••
& also open a ticket in support center . but SEDO will not provide to me the real name of holder account so i made a post here ( in the name of Daniel) to pretend want to buy it to catch the scammer . Not possible the post on my name because clear that not possible to catch the scammer , know from whois the owner of domain
Show attachment 87014

If you were looking to catch 'the scammer', why did you transfer the money @JudgeMind paid out of your Paypal to your Credit card?

•••
•••
•••
Nope i don't think all read

just name the number so it's easier for us to understand you

1.) No I don't think you have read all of my gibberish
2.) No I didn't read all of your comments
3.) No I can't read at all
4.) No I haven't read all I should have read before posting here

•••
•••
•••
At this time the duplicate accounts have been closed and the original account has been warned.

Thank you for alerting me to this issue.

•••
Just when i was about saying you smoke too much, you accusing MS_Domains in that. How come?

I just saw that.. thanks..

•••
just name the number so it's easier for us to understand you

1.) No I don't think you have read all of my gibberish
2.) No I didn't read all of your comments
3.) No I can't read at all
4.) No I haven't read all I should have read before posting here

hahaha apart from the seriousness of this matter this is funnyyy

Last edited:
•••
@Amanda that's not enough. He English alone is enough to get the two accounts banned and deleted

Shouldn't the main account be banned too? Or at least super restricted? We need a feature to fully disallow any interactions with these types of members from our member control panel.

•••
main-7edc8f79684b7790254e80f524894ffc15d153af.jpg

If you try to follow both of these topics you just know something funny/bad is gonna happen.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back