Domain Empire

Saying goodbye to domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raghav Nehra

Established Member
Impact
Last week at NamePros. Wasted a lot of time and money. Thanks to all fellow members for their endless support.

P.s. Admin please dont move this post.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got the first bid 15 minutes or so ago..perhaps some fellow NP member on this thread..made the bid..
Now thread should be renamed as "Not saying goodbye to domaining".

Zhuby is catchy name and brandable.

•••
Now thread should be rename as "Not saying goodbye to domaining".

Zhuby is catchy name and brandable.
Hehehe..no man.. i wont be able to recover my regsitration fee with this auction..because i know my fellow re-sellers very well..who dont even pay $20 for a good 2-word .com.... that is why i have kept no reserve..will accept whatever the almighty offers..and depart. Merry Xmas in advance!

•••
•••
your domains are not too bad as you think. the 6N could fetch you better offer and that alone could make your portfolio sell.
Perhaps you listed the 6N here you could get better bids and it will not cost you any money for listing

Last edited:
•••
i
your domains are not too bad as you think. the 6N could fetch you better offer and that alone could make your portfolio sell.
Perhaps you listed the 6N here you could get better bids and it will not cost you any money for listing
i think that people only buy 6N containing the number '8' in repetition..

•••
i

i think that people only buy 6N containing the number '8' in repetition..
6N with 0 are still ok but they may not buy it too high, the one with repeated 8s are gold. Visit auctions and study what are trendy in the market and read many blogs.

You can't be lazy with domaining and mind you there is no any short cut to success in the world. You have to work and take reasonable risk to succeed in life and you should take note that good domains may not necessarily sell fast.

I wish you a successful exit if you are still adamant with your decission.
Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back