Domain Empire

Save on your domain portfolio with our special bulk and super bulk domain registration and transfer

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
We have some special pricing for March that requires no coupon codes! Check out these awesome discounts on registrations and transfers for .TV, .NET, .ORG, .ME, and .IN! www.dynadot.com

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Dynadot - would you be so kind as to list the regular prices here as well for those members who are not yet at the Bulk tiers? Thanks!

•••
@Dynadot Why doesn't dynadot whois display domain whois when a domain is regged ag Godaddy? It shows info of domains ar other registrars.

•••
@Dynadot Why doesn't dynadot whois display domain whois when a domain is regged ag Godaddy? It shows info of domains ar other registrars.

That because godaddy doesnt allow it

You have a seperate whois check at godaddy.com to check

•••
•••
@Dynadot - would you be so kind as to list the regular prices here as well for those members who are not yet at the Bulk tiers? Thanks!

Good idea, thanks!

.TV Register $24.99 | Transfer $23.99
.NET Register $11.99 | Transfer $9.99
.ORG Register $11.99 | Transfer $10.99
.ME Register $6.99 | Transfer $14.99
.IN Register $5.99 | Transfer $9.99

•••
•••
@Dynadot Those are regular pricing for transfers and renewals.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

•••
would be nice if whois privacy will become free, as namesilo and internetbs do it.

•••
Give me a .com transfer sale and I will move in another 100 names.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
we had a $5 .com transfer promo on namepros recently.. and some others even cheaper before..

how close to that can you come at dynadot? thanks!

I'm afraid $5 is well below our cost, but we are planning a .com registration and transfer sale next month.

•••
I'm afraid $5 is well below our cost, but we are planning a .com registration and transfer sale next month.

thanks!

can you give heads up on your pricing?

•••
thanks!
can you give heads up on your pricing?

+1 for heads up on when the sale will be so we can budget for it : smile :

•••
+1 for heads up on when the sale will be so we can budget for it : smile :

yes! like a special headsup sneakpreview exclusive for np members!

how about that! ;)

•••
yes! like a special headsup sneakpreview exclusive for np members!

how about that! ;)

Sounds good to me. :xf.smile: We will post the details here as soon as we have them.

•••
Dynadot is superb! (y)

The best and most trustworthy registrar in the industry.

•••
Dynadot is a very good registrar but guys you are really not competitive price wise ( with .com ) atm.

I would be super happy to transfer names to you but we all need good deals for that...at least better deals than what others do

•••
dynadot is one of my best registre but what i dislike is their domain market/auction house where you wait for 15days before a domain you won via auction will be unlock. 5 to 7days is ok above this it is a time waster for domainer like me who buy and sell domains. this should be adjusted or do you want us here to create a poll about this before you can adjust the waiting time? @Dynadot

•••
dynadot is one of my best registre but what i dislike is their domain market/auction house where you wait for 15days before a domain you won via auction will be unlock. 5 to 7days is ok above this it is a time waster for domainer like me who buy and sell domains. this should be adjusted or do you want us here to create a poll about this before you can adjust the waiting time? @Dynadot

Our waiting time for auction wins was already cut in half. It used to be 30 days. 15 days is not long, compared to the standard 60 on new registrations, and we think it is a fair amount of time. We do still have to protect ourselves from fraud.

•••
not fair enough compare to other registre. 7days is idea above this is a time waster you can decide to keep the 15days lock for new user of your platform if you think you want to protect ur company from fraud. also expire domain won via auction is totally different frm a new reg so your example is not valid

Last edited:
•••
also expire domain won via auction is totally different frm a new reg so your example is not valid

Unfortunately we can, and do, still receive payment reversals for auction orders.

•••
It would be great if you also include free privacy in your .com promo :) I have quite a bit of names to find place for.

•••
It would be great if you also include free privacy in your .com promo :) I have quite a bit of names to find place for.

Great idea! You can use code NPFP417 for free privacy on transfers and/or new registrations from now until the end of the month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back