Dynadot

question Sale reported on GD but not on Namebio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
Does that mean that the name was sold in a godaddy auction?

AFAIK, BIN sales from GD are reported on namebio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy won't report all sales. I have sold thesimpler.com for 875 usd recently but it didn't report on Namebio

Namebio tracks daily auctions from Godaddy.com

@Michael can you clarify on this?

•••
Godaddy won't report all sales. I have sold thesimpler.com for 875 usd recently but it didn't report on Namebio

Namebio tracks daily auctions from Godaddy.com

@Michael can you clarify on this?

Interesting. Thanks for the tag.

I've noticed that the GD appraisal page only ticks the ''domain has been sold before field'' if the sale is reported on namebio as well. If it shows up as previously sold on godaddy, it still doesn't tick that field., even if the sale was for $4k.

•••
GoDaddy has all of their own auction data (public and expired) plus Afternic data, we only have GoDaddy expired auctions and whatever Afternic data gets reported by one of the parties involved (very little). So if GoDaddy shows the sale and we don't, that doesn't mean it is suspect or might not have happened.
Micheal's reply to similar thread started by me.

•••
Micheal's reply to similar thread started by me.

Yeah so basically, private seller auctions on godaddy are not reported as well as most afternic sales. That's the basic gist of it, right?

•••
Yeah so basically, private seller auctions on godaddy are not reported as well as most afternic sales. That's the basic gist of it, right?
Private sales are not reported unless one of party report it to namebio.

•••
•••
Namebio mostly reports auction prices.

•••
... new thread

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back