IT.COM

domain SaferEarth.com, Don't you want to live in a safer earth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Original Reg date: 2004
Length: 10L
Niches: Environment/Business/Tech/Society/Shopping
I really like the brandability and meaning of this name. Its a great name for many green related industries and is also strong enough to be used as the centerpiece phrase for a globally targeted advertising campaign.

Possible end user niches
Green Tech
NFP/NGO's
Green Foods(Non GMO/Organics)
Green Clothing(organic cotton, fair trade and sweatshop free)
Green Energies
....................................Basically green anything, all under the premise of products/services promoting/built for a safer earth.

Someone may say they prefer safeearth.com, however....its owned by safearth, an engineering company who uses the domain to forward to their domain(for typos), safearth.com...guess they don't like the double ee i.e the fact that the second e starts a new word. Imho saferearth.com is much cleaner looking.

I personally think the name has significant value as a generic/brandable two word domain.

Let me know what you think.

Slader

PS. Whois won't be changed until Sedo pushes the name from their escrow account in a few days. I can provide proof if anyone has doubts regarding my ownership of the name.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back