Dynadot

domain Russiart.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Masha

Impact
Hello, ideas are welcome about the right price for Russiart.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is Russi Art?
Or what is Russia RT?

Short of one of those having a popular meaning...

I can't personally imagine this one being valued enough by a company or an individual that they would buy it from you for any amount.

Therefore my valuation on this one is that the maximum this domain will achieve is the amount you paid for it.

I'm sorry to give you bad news, but in this case, I feel your money has been wasted.

Don't feel too bad though, I've let thousands of dollars worth of domains expire or given them away...

What seemed like a good idea to the me of a year before, often seems worthless to the wiser me a year later.

I guess that's how you know you're improving, and the price we pay is simply the price of our education.

•••
Personally I like it. It’s a clever little combination in my eyes :)

•••
Thank you for reply. RussiArt was the first ever online museum of Russian modern art, with a cool 3D gallery. Supported it for a number of years and introduced dozens of super talented artists to the world. Could no longer support this financially, thus looking for a buyer for the domain and a trademark. My view that it is quite unique, with a good reputation and potential. Possibly need to try to put it for sale and see what the response could be :) ?

•••
Thank you for reply. RussiArt was the first ever online museum of Russian modern art, with a cool 3D gallery. Supported it for a number of years and introduced dozens of super talented artists to the world. Could no longer support this financially, thus looking for a buyer for the domain and a trademark. My view that it is quite unique, with a good reputation and potential. Possibly need to try to put it for sale and see what the response could be :) ?

Ah.. that makes more sense.. that it was an active business.

I'd put up the site, and then auction on flippa with the full story of what it was and it's success, etc.

Perhaps a buyer will see value in buying a domain / site and be able to do something with it.

Good luck!

•••
Ah.. that makes more sense.. that it was an active business.

I'd put up the site, and then auction on flippa with the full story of what it was and it's success, etc.

Perhaps a buyer will see value in buying a domain / site and be able to do something with it.

Good luck!
Thank you very much for your advice!

•••
Even though at first, it doesn't make sense, I like how it sounds. I assumed it was or used to be something related to art. Technically speaking, I agree, there isn`t much value there. But with a business or brand behind it, totally different story. I agree with @YourBestTrader again, definitely should go on Flippa.
One remark, though. It used to be an online museum for Russian art, though museums are not profit-based brands but more like organizations. Maybe acquiring a .org to go with it, as a bundle, might bring a buyer faster. Just a thought.

•••
Thank you very much, Alexandru.
Will explore Flippa, hopefully some opportunities there. Russiart.org is another domain that I have. They both were used for the online museum that as you said was non-profit. Once again, thank you to you and @YourBestTrader for helpful advice and pointing me towards Flippa. Happy Christmas Holidays!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back