domains Russia Determined to Block Crypto Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Bestchange.ru domain has again been blocked in the Russian Federation.

Russia’s Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor) has blocked popular Russian cryptocurrency exchange monitoring website Bestchange.ru for the third time. The platform informed its users via Facebook on Wednesday:

https://news.bitcoin.com/russia-blocks-cryptocurrency-websites-regulation/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Morrison's ( a UK supermarket chain)blocks my crypto domains, and when I contacted them about ti, they stated that they don't allow political sites on their public WiFi. Interestingly, they don't block Bitcoin Talk. There seems to be a lot of uncertainty about crypto amongst governments and other organisations. Hopefully they will begin to understand the benefits to be gained, and the massive problems they will have if they force it underground.

I think scam ICOs supported by exchanges cause exchanges rather than coins to be blocked. The recent drop in the price of Bitcoin may have been caused by the South Korean police seizing the Bithumb exchange ( Korea's largest) this was over an alleged fraud when they sold $25million dollar's worth of BXA tokens, and then didn't list them.

•••
•••
Bitcoin is still very bad!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back