NameSilo

domain Rooms Dot Net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
15
Rooms dot net domain name only. Single word / generic .net
Would like to know what it is worth now days...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a great domain with alot of potential. I can easily see this going around $15k reseller. Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
high $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx
 
0
•••
mid $x,xxx to high $x,xxx.
 
0
•••
could be providing hotels lists/guide to tourists very brandable.
 
0
•••
This is great domain, I say $10k minimum.

I have a similar one: rrom.com, "rrom" is often spelled like "room".
And it's collecting offers at TDNAM.

Good luck to you with ROOMS.NET
 
0
•••
:gn:

- One word .net
- 12 years old domain (since 1996)
- Valid PR4
- 50k+ Yahoo backlinks
- 338,000,000 Google results!

I would say high $X,XXX :)
 
0
•••
mirul said:
50k+ Yahoo backlinks
I don't think it has. Where did you get that from???
 
0
•••
0
•••
Fair enough!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back