IT.COM

domain Roomgasm.com - Looking for Opinions from Experienced Domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zackmerr

Impact
Hey namepros community, I picked up this unclaimed name from Godaddy.com and i was wondering if you guys saw any worth in it. I am not in the business of domain name sales, web development, or digital advertising. I do apartment rentals in Brooklyn. Side note, if anyone on this website is looking to bust into a market for some easy money, the market for real estate in NYC is ridiculous, and incredibly easy to get in to.

A new trend in Brooklyn real estate rentals, and this is also true for Queens, and Manhattan, is something called room shares. It is a way for an individual, more often than not a young person in their early to mid twenties, to get their own lease on a room in an apartment, and be matched with other like minded people who also need a room, but a can't afford a full apartment with New York City Prices. Basically you will rent out one 1 room in a 3-5 bedroom apartment, and then sign a lease with the other 2-4 individuals who also want to rent just one room. 90 percent of the apartments i rent out, are rent out as a room share apartment.

This trend in real estate has led to the popularity of websites like Roomster.com and spareroom.com.

This is where the idea for Roomgasm.com came from. Basically myself and a close friend of mine thought it was a very memorable and brandable domain name for something similar to these websites.

I would be interested to know what you guys think it would be worth as a quick flip, what it would be worth to an end user, and also, if i was willing to do some development, what i might be able to sell it for. (i would be willing to develop this website as a sort of forum, or article click-bait site for real estate to get it some traffic. i don't have the time or resources to develop it into another roomster)

Anyway, i would very much appreciate any input

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one see's anything here?

•••
any opinions help, even if you think its only worth the registration cost

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back