Dynadot

domain Rentjet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Thanks all for taking a look at this post.

Appraisals Appreciated for RENTJET.COM

Could be used for the obvious Jet rentals, could also be used as a platform that works in rentals Rent =(Real estate, Goods, Etc.) Jet = (Speed, Fast, Quick, Etc.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Definitely 5 figures up. My opinion.Rentajet dot com was sold for $10k up looking at namebio data. I checked other well-built jet sites to decide.

•••
Definitely 5 figures up. My opinion.Rentajet dot com was sold for $10k up looking at namebio data. I checked other well-built jet sites to decide.
Thanks for your appraisal and insight. Helpful information.

•••
Any other appraisal?
Thanks

•••
Anyone else? Appreciate a couple of appraisal opinions.
Thanks all.

•••
I like this name. It has obvious potential in the aircraft charter business but also rentals in general because "jet" is a common brandable ending that companies use, representing speed and efficiency a good example of this would be NameJet.com.

Retail: $7.5k-$40k with a perfect end user..
Wholesale: $800-$1200

Only issue is not a lot of extensions taken. That makes it a bit tougher to sell for 5 figures because demand isn't present in other extensions. I would put a $8k BIN with the make offer option and accept anything over $4500.

Last edited:
•••
Great domain & I think its a great brand as well. Short and very memorable.
If I owned it will not accept less Than $xx,xxx for sure.
All the best!

•••
Thank you Slader23 and Ahmd.

Appreciate the feedback. This helps me guage pricing. Granted it's only going to be worth what someone will pay given their intended use.

Other appraisals welcomed.
Thanks again everyone for the looks.

•••
Thanks again for the appraisals.

•••
Hoping for last minute appraisals before closing this thread.

Thank you all.

•••
One last go, for one or two more appraisals.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back