Dynadot

discuss Role of NamePros in your domaining career?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys...

It's been almost 5 years since I joined NamePros and it has been an amazing journey interacting with so many fantastic entrepreneurs, domain name investors, newbies and people with get rick quick mindset(which never happens)!

I have met people like @Nitindomains who started off with $100 and scaled up pretty fast to acquire some of the top notch domain names!
There were several such people I met. I happened to attend DomainX which is the biggest domaining event in India, about which I got to know on NamePros (@Soofi).

It has been a significant contributor in me not quitting the industry and doing decent, if not great!
I have learned everything about domaining from the posts and people on NamePros.
My entire side business is built due to the things I learnt here! It has been a life-changing journey!

How has NamePros played a significant role in your journey? Let's share it through this post here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I started domaining in 2006 and Namepros is the 2nd domain name forum I have joined.
I purchased my 1st domain name at Namepros (not hand regged) and sold that domain name at Namepros a few months later. Namepros is the place I learned the most knowledge about domain name investment and I met many good domainer friends here. Namepros did play a significant role in my investing journey.
Great forum, great people!
:laugh:

•••
More success/failure or learning stories people?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back