NameSilo

Rock on!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

briman1970

Lawyer.imVIP Member
Impact
227
:tu: I got my 6 months star!!! It's so nice and shiny! :kickass:
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats man, I should be getting mines in about 2 weeks.
 
1
•••
Congrats man :)

I can't wait to become a spinner!!
 
1
•••
spy69 said:
Congrats man, I should be getting mines in about 2 weeks.
Be careful with those things... one wrong move and kaplowey!!!

ThreeD said:
Congrats man :)

I can't wait to become a spinner!!
Thankee! At what point do you get a spinner?
 
0
•••
briman1970 said:
Be careful with those things... one wrong move and kaplowey!!!

Thankee! At what point do you get a spinner?

after two years, your 1 year star starts spinning :)
 
0
•••
I think its a year and a half for a spinner. lol
 
0
•••
spy69 said:
I think its a year and a half for a spinner. lol

again, when you've been a member for 2 years, the 1. year star starts spinning :)
 
0
•••
Well done!
 
1
•••
briman1970 said:
:tu: I got my 6 months star!!! It's so nice and shiny! :kickass:
Congrats! :tu:

spy69 said:
I think its a year and a half for a spinner. lol
You get a full gold star and the white 6 month star for a year and a half. The spinning star represents 2 years. :)
 
1
•••
congrtas!!! cant wait to have a star too...
 
1
•••
Congrats man. Now you have to wait for the 1 year one :)

SW
 
1
•••
Thanks for the kudos guys! I love this place! B-)
 
0
•••
Congrats Buddy :tu: !


True_Snake
 
1
•••
Congratulations!

My full year star is coming up soon, and I'll be as excited as you are to get your half star!

Stephen
 
1
•••
Thanks fellas! I can feel the love! :lala:
 
0
•••
Hey congrats, gotta little way to go for mine :p
 
1
•••
briman1970 said:
:tu: I got my 6 months star!!! It's so nice and shiny! :kickass:

Good for you, man :tu:
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back