Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Got My Gold Star!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PolurNET

VIP Member
Impact
61
Just noticed after posting, I finally got my gold star, since it's exactly a year ago since I registered here :bingo: :kickass:

This is best forum unquestionably! :tu: :red:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
awsome, congrats PolurNET :) cant wait till i get mine. i got a ways to go though.
 
0
•••
I agree....... Well done!
 
0
•••
Congrats Anand! :tu:
 
0
•••
grats :)
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Congrats :tu: ! :great:

I get mine in about a week; August 7th :] !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Congradulations. :!:
 
0
•••
congrats to ya, and welcome to the club :)
 
0
•••
True_Snake said:
Congrats :tu: ! :great:

I get mine in about a week; August 7th :] !


True_Snake

I'm 5 days younger than you, i feel so small and insignificant now! :p

Congrats Anand, I seem to remember you when I first joined up, awesome going! :tu:
 
0
•••
Sabre said:
True_Snake said:
Congrats :tu: ! :great:

I get mine in about a week; August 7th :] !


True_Snake

I'm 5 days younger than you, i feel so small and insignificant now! :p

Congrats Anand, I seem to remember you when I first joined up, awesome going! :tu:

It's one thing I can lead you in :laugh: ! You've left me in the dust with the number of posts and TR's, etc. :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! :D
 
0
•••
Gratz, I got my half a year star ;)
 
0
•••
Looks great!
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Congrats to the greatest hoster in the world! B)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Such a wonderful community, I appreciate it :] :great: B-)
 
0
•••
Ohhhhh...so that's what that star is for. I never really figured that out until I
found this thread. :laugh:

Congrats anyway, PolurNET. We'll look forward to your getting your next one! ;)
 
0
•••
Congrats Anand ! :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks Dave + Mark ... your stars also look neat :p
 
0
•••
When do you get a star? Through posting? Or by how long you have been actively participating in this forum.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back