Domain Empire

domains RocCapital.com forms new Co. Roc360.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Roc Capital, the New York-based leading capital provider for private lenders serving small and middle-market real estate developers, today announced the formation of Roc360 (.com), a holding company for the suite of products and services it will provide to its clients.

The new name communicates the firm's offerings as a full life cycle platform for real estate investors and accompanies the broadening of Roc360’s suite of products and services. These include lending (this business will continue to operate under the Roc Capital brand), property insurance, title insurance, and benefits offered by Roc360's unique corporate partnerships. Roc360 will bring convenience, efficiency and personalization to its private lenders, borrowers, investors and existing client base.

(RocCapital .com | Roc360 .com)
[LN combo - 2020 trend?]

read more (businesswire)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does this help me? Just wondering.

•••
How does this help me? Just wondering.

It's not about them, it's about types of domain names; Word (Letters) + Number/s .com (they can go for/afford one word, dictionary dot com but they didn't)

Last edited:
•••
It's not about them, it's about types of domain names; Word (Letters) + Number/s .com (they can go for/afford one word, dictionary dot com but they didn't)

Ok, actually I receive a ton of emails about rebranding or name changes everyday. From domain industry news, I expect something that really about domaining. I appreciate your efforts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back