IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also just regged

PrivateRobot.com
RobotEthics.org

No more for now.

•••
i regged several early last year. they weren't very good. i let them drop.

•••
i have one, and like it because of the o's ... robologo,com

•••
Robot's Rules of Order

For the template site that is on my "to do" list:
Robotwebdesign(.)com

•••
dot tld coms all

Bot [plus] Guy
Bot [plus] Gal
Bot [plus] Movie

Robotics [plus] Tutorial

Robotic [plus] Prosthetics

Genetic [plus] Robotics

Neural [plus] Reality

•••
r-o-b-o/com ...... accepting offers
robohire/com
hirerobo/com
hirerobos/com
hirerobot/com
hirerobots/com
hirerobotics/com
robotichire/com
bothire/com
robothire/net/biz/org/info .........accepting offers on org/biz/info/mobi
robotical/org/info/biz .......accepting offers
robothire.com.au ...... accepting offers, need abn for this one
robotoyshop/com .....accepting offers
robotoy/info
roboticparts/info .........accepting offers
rentalrobots/info ..........accepting offers

and some more i cant remember ..... did i mention i like the film irobot !

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't really fit the "robot" label but still, I have AndroidDream(.)com.

•••
Hey Guys,

There is a good show on TV here in Australia tonight called "Rodney's Robots" it has inspired me to register a couple of names.

Tribots.com
Tribotics.com
PrivateRobot.com
RobotEthics.org

They sound stupud maybe, but I like them.

Please feel free to list the robot domain names that you have.

I just noticed the name of the tv show .....rodneys robots , bummer i missed it , although my name is rodney ??? but i prefer rod or roddy , how about roddys robots !

•••
•••
I had once registered several "sexrobot" domains because of the hype that Japanese have made one, weren't popular though and I dropped them, didn't want to hold for 10+ years

•••
yes hanging on to them is the issue although there are plenty of industrial robots in use , that's why i was happy to sell robotdate for about 30 bucks a year a go

•••
Wondering if the next big thing or at least a big thing in the future will be robot domains.
Post your bot or robot related domains in the thread.

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
yep, since ro(bots) and drones will take over the world to some extent

•••
There is no other way. They need to have a great future, because I have robots.tv & robotics.tv :)

•••
just wondering about this market. I just secured RobotReseller.com, Its been regged since 1999 so i figured it would be a good addition to my portfolio. Hope there is a strong reseller market in the future. May be difficult right now to find end user possibilities for this name.

•••
Good luck to all Domainers who have robot domain names in the pocket. ;) - Helen

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I just secured RobotReseller.com, Its been regged since 1999...
Updated Date: 08-jun-2013
Creation Date: 09-apr-1999
Expiration Date: 08-may-2014

14 years 2 months old, :gn:

•••
I must admit this is a future trend i dipped into, my way of thinking they more likely hired out once on the market ...........like most new technology expensive at first

hirerobot/com
hirerobots/com
bothire/com
robohire/com
hirerobo/com
hirerobotics/com
robothire/net

•••
Don't invest in such names , but I think that really popular would be robots for sex. I mean something like copies/clones of celebs, something like that.

•••
do any of you get offers on your domains?

I'm gonna see whats available and check drops - might grab a few

•••
There is no other way. They need to have a great future, because I have robots.tv & robotics.tv :)

Real nice domains, just had a quick look at your Twomoon website and FLYINGDUTCHMAN.COM stood out straight away.

BTW I have seen quite a few (WORD)BOT.COM domains sell recently

•••
No, it is actually a trend with limited future -- robots was a hot and growing trend years ago. Mind you, before you go into a seizure, I'm talking about the keyword, not the technology. As automatons become more and more commonplace, the keywords will lose themselves to branding (how many people own a Polaris, or a Roomba, but do not think of themselves as owning robots?)

This is the great challenge to trying to guess which wave to surf, many of the ones that look promising are actually already cresting. In 2013 the only serious market for "robot" domains is in the market for greater fools, ie. among domainers.

Frank

•••
No, it is actually a trend with limited future -- robots was a hot and growing trend years ago. Mind you, before you go into a seizure, I'm talking about the keyword, not the technology. As automatons become more and more commonplace, the keywords will lose themselves to branding (how many people own a Polaris, or a Roomba, but do not think of themselves as owning robots?)
Frank
This is true of most future tech domains. Especially so with robots, simply because most actual robots don't look like robots to most people. I've toured a factory in Japan (a few times) where robots are building robots. While it sounds cool, the robots simply appear to be welding machines. It's the programming more than anything that makes them robots. A self-driving car is a type of robot, for example. But it won't be called one.
That said, if you see a good robot name, no harm in giving it a shot. Within the industry, they continue to be called robots.

•••

I was offered $xxxx for ......... and $xxx For ............ but decided to keep for the moment, good luck to all

Last edited:
•••

I also decided to check the drops for any short names containing bot, bots, robo or robot. Some havent even dropped a week ago and most were already registered again. I was able to get a couple okay names but the really good ones and lots of mediocure and not so good drops were already taken. Is this the start of something big?

•••
Back