Domain Empire

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Transformers.tech ( Robot ? )

•••
Last edited:
•••
Only have one.. robot.name

•••
•••
•••
•••
DNJournal
LifeRobotics.com
$3,888

•••
rrr.jpg

•••
I just had a low x,xxx offer for BotApps (.com)

Would you sell it? I've countered anyway..

•••
•••
Might be just me but I think it makes more since to grab good names in other extensions(cctlds) than to reg names that don't make much sense or some words just forced together for the sake of having a .com . I could be wrong but that's just my opinion. But what do you guys think. Is it better to get the not so good .com's than going for other extensions?

•••
I only ask bcuz I'm still learning and since I couldn't find what I thought were gud .com I went cctld route. Just wondering if it was th right route

•••
Last edited:
•••
Added the domain name:

CO-BOTS (.com)

Co-Bots.png

Been following the news on collaborative robots (co-bots) for a while and analysts are predicting a healthy growth by 2020.

Ford is one of many recent companies that have started to employ co-bots:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/31/ford...tory-workers-at-its-cologne-fiesta-plant.html

At Fords factory in Cologne, Germany, a new kind of robot is sitting by the assembly line helping manufacture the legendary automaker's cars. But these collaborative robots, or co-bots, aren't replacing their human counterparts at this Ford Fiesta plant. Instead, they're working side by side with 4,000 Ford factory workers, and not for them.

"The workforce is really helping us define how they can contribute more by using the collaborative robots to do some of the more mundane, simple, heavy-exertion tasks, which in turn allows them to use more of their creativity and their minds to take us to the next level, " said Bruce Hettle, vice president of manufacturing and labor affairs at Ford.

Car companies have begun shifting tactics. General Motors, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and now Ford are all experimenting with or have been using co-bots in their factories. Unlike their bulkier brethren, co-bots are smaller robots — think of the Germany-based Kuka Robotics' "arm" robot or the Baxter robot made by Boston-based Rethink Robotics — sometimes no more than 3 feet tall. They're designed to work with humans, not for humans.

•••
Added the domain name:

CO-BOTS (.com)

Show attachment 44959

Been following the news on collaborative robots (co-bots) for a while and analysts are predicting a healthy growth by 2020.

Ford is one of many recent companies that have started to employ co-bots:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/31/ford...tory-workers-at-its-cologne-fiesta-plant.html

At Fords factory in Cologne, Germany, a new kind of robot is sitting by the assembly line helping manufacture the legendary automaker's cars. But these collaborative robots, or co-bots, aren't replacing their human counterparts at this Ford Fiesta plant. Instead, they're working side by side with 4,000 Ford factory workers, and not for them.

"The workforce is really helping us define how they can contribute more by using the collaborative robots to do some of the more mundane, simple, heavy-exertion tasks, which in turn allows them to use more of their creativity and their minds to take us to the next level, " said Bruce Hettle, vice president of manufacturing and labor affairs at Ford.

Car companies have begun shifting tactics. General Motors, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and now Ford are all experimenting with or have been using co-bots in their factories. Unlike their bulkier brethren, co-bots are smaller robots — think of the Germany-based Kuka Robotics' "arm" robot or the Baxter robot made by Boston-based Rethink Robotics — sometimes no more than 3 feet tall. They're designed to work with humans, not for humans.
Great name my friend,
I got CollaborativeBot and MobileCoBot

•••
Added:

Robot Teaching (.com)

&

Bots Forex (.com)

•••
A few that I hand registered tonight;

RoboRecovery.com
RoboRestore.com

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I wanted to post a link to a particular article but I suspect it would get booted by a mod or moved elsewhere.

So let me just say there is an interesting article on the New York Post website today under their Tech section dealing with robots and a certain three letter word that ends in "x".

(Disclaimer - I don't have any bot domains and haven't followed this thread. Hopefully some of you have some domains relevant to this NYP article. GL! )

Last edited:
•••
I wanted to post a link to a particular article but I suspect it would get booted by a mod or moved elsewhere.

So let me just say there is an interesting article on the New York Post website today under their Tech section dealing with robots and a certain three letter word that ends in "x".

(Disclaimer - I don't have any bot domains and haven't followed this thread. Hopefully some of you have some relevant domains on this NYP article. GL! )
I got the link

Last edited:
•••
^^^^^ I don't know...

Your avatar kind of makes me think I might get a visit from Chris Hanson if I send it to you. :xf.eek::oops:

Update - Glad to see you found it!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back