Domain Empire

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice! You'll have the Robot Staffing market cornered!

•••
Nice! You'll have the Robot Staffing market cornered!
I just figure there will be many rentals of this kind of Technology before it becomes cheap enough to buy one of quality

•••
I just figure there will be many rentals of this kind of Technology before it becomes cheap enough to buy one of quality

You are probably on the right track here. Seems like a smart prediction. Also, a much easier way of "onboarding" humanity into a new era of robot familiarity.

People will probably prefer to rent and return a robot, at will, before bringing one home permanently.

•••
Botparadise.com
Botsparadise.com
I believe these two can be used for robot market place or news

•••
Latest hand reg

The Robot Game

The Robot Games

in the . com

Nice hand regs. RobotGames makes me think of Reindeer games and Hunger Games. "The" in front gives it a pretend authority like the Winter Games.

•••
image.png

•••
Nice hand regs. RobotGames makes me think of Reindeer games and Hunger Games. "The" in front gives it a pretend authority like the Winter Games.
Cheers, I was thinking "The Olympic Games" ....... 30 years from now, LOL ,seriously things like Robot Wars and Robot Fights are leading up to this. I do agree about "The" it gives an authority/official feel to the name. This is one example where using THE works

Last edited:
•••
I found out later there is at least one big event called RobotGames, so you've got a good one.

And I think there are LOTS of cases where "the" is an asset, don't you?

•••
  • MedicalRobotics.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Flippa sale

Robo.io
$4,051 USD

•••
•••

You are probably on the right track here. Seems like a smart prediction. Also, a much easier way of "onboarding" humanity into a new era of robot familiarity.

People will probably prefer to rent and return a robot, at will, before bringing one home permanently.

Couldn't agree more with you guys... I think expensive robots (and soon cars too, for that matter...) are going to become commoditized in the future... Folks will rent 'em, lease 'em and share them, and more and more rarely buy them outright... This said, I'm prepared for all eventualities...

(All com...)

Bot Rentals
Robo lease
Robot Share/Sharing
Bot Financing
Bot Dealerships

•••
Robo sale I spied on DNjournal - Congrats to seller/buyer!

roborock.com $2,500

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bot Labor
Bot Removals
Bot Cleaners
Bot Washing
Bot Bling
Robo Deliveries

Plenty more in my portfolio via signature.

Last edited:
•••
Robotregistration.co.uk
Robocourier.co.uk.
Courierbot.co.uk
Courierbots.co.uk
Botrental.co.uk
Botrentals.co.uk
Roborental.co.uk
Roborentals.co.uk
Roborepairs.co.uk
Botrepair.co.uk
Botrepairs.co.uk

•••
RoboticVan.com

SurgicalRobo.com

•••
•••
Botsinsurance.com
Roboent.com (roboenterprises)
Robotshire.com
Botshire.com
Robotcraze.com
Botcraze.com
Robotzia.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back