Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Been a while since i posted on my thread, i recently grabbed the following name:

149zcbb.png

•••
Been a while since i posted on my thread, i recently grabbed the following name:

149zcbb.png

I would have wanted the singular, rolls off the tongue better

•••
•••
•••
Sorry bro but the name is still very nice, thanks for your interest

•••
•••
Sorry bro but the name is still very nice, thanks for your interest
Not your best, as the others said, the plural doesn't quite work.

What is a profitbot anyway if you don't mind me asking?

•••
Why don't you ask the owner of profitbot.com .net and .org

•••
.org owner could be me right now for reg fee but that's besides the point.

I don't know who the owners are of the other two, that's why i'm asking you. Just curious, no need to be rude.

•••
Really poor strategy IMO. Know what you're getting into or don't walk, run away!

•••
Simply protecting my interest. I see the name for a startup for a poker bot, a forex trading bot, binary options trading bot etc... For $0.99 I think it's a great name.

•••
•••
.org owner could be me right now for reg fee but that's besides the point.

I don't know who the owners are of the other two, that's why i'm asking you. Just curious, no need to be rude.
Brandable for Robot Forex Trading

•••
It's not that it is a bad name, to me it seems like a automated affiliate program style name rather than a robot based name, having said that i think the singular is more brandable, not a big deal it's just that 'Bots" can crossover to software and the like, good luck with it

•••
•••
I think my domain name is a winner, so tell me what you think RobotWorld dot com

•••
I think my domain name is a winner, so tell me what you think RobotWorld dot com

Yes it is a ripper, how long ago did you reg it ?

•••
LaboratoryRobot
GuardRobotics
RobotDN

•••
•••
•••
Picked up off the drop:

RoboWall (.) com

•••
lol with the robot theme, if "robots" are to become widely available as a commercial product I believe AI would fit much better , as there's already too much bad conotation with the robot name due to SciFi movies and such, robot .

machine learning and AI, no Robots in the future.

Just my 0.02€ cents

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back