Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Guys I am glad to announce I own VirtualRobot.com :)

•••
Got 2 more
ProBots.com
RoboticPros.com
:cigar:

•••
•••
Got an enquiry for my 5 Letter Robo Name and its my First enquiry for a Robo Name...

•••
My latest acquisition in .com,

New Bots

:)

•••
I Sold CubicBot (dot) com for $1000 via Uniregistry...

Got BlogBot (dot) net....few days back

•••
On DNJ today

MedicalRobots.com
$5,001

•••
Acquired a 15 year old one in .com for a couple of bucks

RobotSeller

•••
Hello friends,

I hope everyone is doing great. I been observing some cold war between some friends here. I think we must respect each other's point of view and move forward in life. Everyone has right to share or express their view regardless of similar property they own or not. I have seen same people try to promote their own property when there is news about it, nothing wrong in it. I also do same sometimes because we get little excited due to possibility of our speculation turning into potential reality. So we must respect same when some other friend is trying to do same. I also observed some friend wants to find out purchase price of other and try to discuss publicly, same person do not want to share or discuss their own purchase/selling price publicly. So I do not understand what is logic behind it?? If we are not open minded or keep some secret to ourselves then what is point of putting our foot in someone's door to create a noise??? I am not going to point finger at anyone. Everyone in today's world are very smart people, they will figure out which category they belong to.

We need to start giving respect to each other's point of view. I must not expect someone to share their secret with me unless I am not open to do same.

Just sharing as good friend. I am a little student of this world who wants to improve slowly and gradually day by day.

I acquired 1 more good name in this niche which I will share later once it hit my account.

Let me share my little recent acquisition related to this niche.

ExBots
(In King)

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Per DNjournal (Not my sale):

BotPress.com / $9,000 (Sale via UNI)

•••
Just in case anyone missed it, another "robot" sale (Not mine.):
Per DNjournal:
robotmd.com $4,995

•••
•••
Another "bot" sale per DNjournal (not mine):

gobots.com
$2,349

Sold cheap via SnapNames likely to a domain investor. It currently forwards to a Dan landing page with a $488k BIN.

Prior to being caught, it was registered consecutively from 1998. Surprisingly, this domain has dropped 5 times!

In 2009 namebio reports it sold for $1,210.

Go (dot) Bot was registered in 2023, and that carries a $7,500 annual renewal at Encirca or apprx $5,500 annual renewal at PorkBun.

•••
I must admit this is a future trend i dipped into, my way of thinking they more likely hired out once on the market ...........like most new technology expensive at first

hirerobot/com
hirerobots/com
bothire/com
robohire/com
hirerobo/com
hirerobotics/com
robothire/net

•••
R*o*b*o*W*a*l*l*e*t dot com $1,800
Sold at Sedo(Buy now).

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
Just closed on "bot" related domain for mid-$$$$... DNS platform... Details to come once Escrow.com is closed... ;)

Deal is now officially closed, so on to the "reveal" here on a lazy Friday afternoon...

BotRegistration (dot com) sold for 4k... Offer in via ParkingCrew landing page and ported over to DNS broker. ;)

•••
•••
Robo.io sold at BIN for $9,999 on Flippa yesterday.
(not my sale)

•••
Latest DNJournal notes a couple of recent 'bot sales...

robotchina.com $3,500
netbot.com $2,499

•••
Not mine, Godaddy sales

ProBots.com
$1,913 USD

WOWBots.com
$998 USD

Last edited:
•••
Amazed how far this thread has come since I started it Jun 8, 2013.

•••
@alcy your point is well taken... But I always think that some basic value rules apply - e.g. difficulty of spelling, length, radio-test, etc.... This said, one can't dispute that different terms come into vogue over time - Look at "cloud" for gosh sakes! (Used to be just those white fluffy things in the sky! :))

With your reference as to why some might be going for co worker domains I think the correct term is "co-bots" or "co-robots".

Lots of news about the future growth of these bots that effectively work alongside humans to make companies substantial savings.

cobots (.com) sold for $2000 last year which could be a bargain imo.

I own co-bots (.com) which is how it is refered to in quite a few articles.

We know in the future robots are going to replace lots of jobs, but these co-bots or collaborative robots are a great idea because they still keep a percentage of human jobs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back