Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

RIP DomComp.com?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Doughmange

Established Member
Impact
715
Looks like DomComp expired today: 2017-08-16, and there are no more services.

It could be a case of forgotten renewal, but that's a big mistake to make when your site primarily deals with domains.

Has it been down for a while or just today?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I signed up here today because I was wondering the same. I used DC almost everyday, great service. Seems odd that it's down. What's a good alternative?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It pulls up fine for me....
 
0
•••
How could a domain registration company forget to renew their own domain!?

It pulls up fine for me....

Try hard-refreshing, seems down for me.
 
0
•••
I signed up here today because I was wondering the same. I used DC almost everyday, great service. Seems odd that it's down. What's a good alternative?

not as good as domcomp but good enough:
https://tld-list.com

They have done it again, ie. to forget renewal, I hope this time they also forgot... it will be a real loss if they haven't :/
 
0
•••
How could a domain registration company forget to renew their own domain!?



Try hard-refreshing, seems down for me.

Still works good for me..
 
0
•••
Domcop.com or domcomp.com??
 
0
•••
Domcop.com or domcomp.com??

two unrelated services
one is to look for expiring domains, the other is to check current registrar prices
 
0
•••
Domcop.com is the expired domain tool.. it works fine...
 
0
•••
My bad ..apologies...
 
1
•••
0
•••
That time of the year again......

Anyone know who's in charge over there? Probably a member here?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back