RIP Abby

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

readyman

Established Member
Impact
2
My poor old dog died today :'( she was almost 16. It was odd because earlier today she was running around like she was still young... and now she is not here anymore :'( I am just glad I was able to give her a good life. :) So here is to the greatest dog in the world; Rest in Peace, Abby.

Here is a photo of her to anyone who wants to see:

Abby
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know,It's very hard to loose a dog that is like your own kid,a part of family.Sorry to hear of your loss.
 
0
•••
im so sorry to her that....dogs are like our loyal friend. RIP to Abby
 
0
•••
I am sorry for your loss =[
I guess you've been together all these 16 years and I imagine how you must have loved her...
:(
 
0
•••
sorry for the loss....just go get one when you get over it :)
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for your warm replies. I really appreciate it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back