IT.COM

domains Rick Schwartz goes on angry rant about .ETH domains [PG 18]

NameSilo
Watch

alienbaba

Escaped AREA 51Established Member
Impact
The domain king got into a twitter dispute with ENS domain holders..

I assume they spammed him and he snapped..

Now he's on a block spree and the ENS community is waging an all out war on the domain king, turning him into NFT twitter's next big meme..

Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess every man has his breaking point 😐

•••
I wonder what the backstory on this is.

Brad

•••
The gutter rats deserve to be blocked. Same guys who are taunting people and regging their trademarked names and threatening to “burn” them if the trademark owner doesn’t pay up. Thats extortion and its illegal.

•••
1650772745057.png

The tweet linked to in the OP appears to have been deleted and Rick's tweets are now protected

•••
I don't really support Rick's original tweet, but after reading some of the history of tweets, tags, etc...it appears there are some seriously toxic people out there.

I own one ETH domain.

For people to think some domain on a specific blockchain is going to replace .COM is odd. This is especially true because you can use .COM (and other extensions) the same way on the Ethereum blockchain. Plus, legacy extensions offer many other uses as well.

https://medium.com/the-ethereum-nam...ntegration-to-ens-now-on-mainnet-9d37270807d3

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don’t believe in ENS domains or the whole web3 nonsense.

But everyone in their life as known a Rick ie:- when your dad or grandad says something crazy infront of your girlfriend or friends and you just go :facepalm:

•••
Untitled.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back