Domain Empire

Review: Vicious Voodoo - They don't PAY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Signed up with them in end of February after Domainsponsor was acquired and became trivial. Only did that because I had good experience with parked.com back in 2007.

- RPM on the same domains were lower than SEDO
- Support quick but pathetic. Christian is rudest douche I have encountered in recent times
- They don't pay

They've not paid my revenues of March till now. Its 67 days now.

I believe there is something seriously wrong with this company. They gave me a silly excuse that they will pay at the end of May Its doubtful keeping in mind their conduct.

Will you wait 100 days to get your parking revenue?

I suggest everyone to leave this sinking ship. They might run with your money in future as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@googli how much money we are talking about xx? xxx? So we better understand the situation.

•••
Definitely not millions of dollars!

Donny

5ed.gif

•••
Relevant is the fraudulent policies of Voodoo

•••
It's funny, so today we were testing out running our initial payment process earlier in the month. (Don't think we are paying earlier! :)

And go figure, as I said before you would be getting paid at the end of May! Amazing what happens with all of these fraudulent scammers!

•••
To hell with Voodoo scammers and fraud.

Moved over to PC. And thank god I did. Way better RPM and got paid as well:-

pc_pay.jpg

•••
I also had very low clicks of $0.01 to 0.03 US visitors clicks on voodoo for 2 weeks. Same domains were having $2 to 3 on Godaddy cashparking. I gave them benefit of doubt that they were having trust issues with new customers. So I moved on as I can't afford to loose money building trust and what if epc will never improve. I still believe there is trust issue and few companies compensate when they find out your traffic was genuine. Just my theory.

•••
I also had very low clicks of $0.01 to 0.03 US visitors clicks on voodoo for 2 weeks. Same domains were having $2 to 3 on Godaddy cashparking. I gave them benefit of doubt that they were having trust issues with new customers. So I moved on as I can't afford to loose money building trust and what if epc will never improve. I still believe there is trust issue and few companies compensate when they find out your traffic was genuine. Just my theory.

Why with same domains (maybe same keywords), voodoo cpc lower than another ones?

•••
They suck basically. They arbitrarily and fraudulently make you wait longer than any other parking company.

And probably pay you the least.

Move to ParkingCrew

Why with same domains (maybe same keywords), voodoo cpc lower than another ones?

•••
They suck basically. They arbitrarily and fraudulently make you wait longer than any other parking company.

And probably pay you the least.

Move to ParkingCrew

You're off your damn rocker. Man, i tolerate only so much and Donny and the group have been nothing but nice to you and professional. Honestly, I can see why you are failing at parking. You lack any sort of discipline, you absolutely abuse the wrong people (let's piss off the owner of the parking company, sounds like a great idea right guys?) , you make no sense when asked direct questions , you attack people who have WAY MORE KNOWLEDGE than you about this line of business and yet you wonder why you are having problems?

I'll tell you why, because you need to get your head out of your ass and start listening to what others have to say. You need to show some respect to the people who have been in this industry since day 1 and sacrificed way more than you will ever know. If you think Donny/Voodoo needs to rob you of the few bucks you probably made then you are sadly wrong. This also shows me that you have no clue about how parking companies make their money.

Regarding paying the least, once again you are absolutely wrong about this too. I can say without a doubt that Voodoo pays one of the highest, if not the highest, out of all parking companies.

I suggest you go back to the drawing board and re-evaluate if this business and/or industry is for you. I would also suggest re-evaluating all your past failures and finding the common denominator as to why they all failed.

Best of luck to you and hope all works out!

•••
I can set you to net365, we don't have that option, but I can add it? There isn't anything that says I can't. If you would like me to I can.

Can you add an option for net1 day and add me to that option? :)

•••
SMURGE, I am done with you son. Keep licking the "owners of parking companies" :D

Smurge is not the only person here who thinks you have been particularly rude. You can't wait another 2 weeks to get on track with net30 days, when Donny has said you will be paid for March & April? how much did you earn in March? Me thinks you have blown a gasket. You need to take a deep breath and calm down, before you go off the deep end.

•••
•••
Indeed, pop my name on that list too please, thanks ! -- just dont lower net $ % payout anymore down x.x :P

•••
Thanks for your judgement and advice. But not needed.

Smurge is not the only person here who thinks you have been particularly rude. You can't wait another 2 weeks to get on track with net30 days, when Donny has said you will be paid for March & April? how much did you earn in March? Me thinks you have blown a gasket. You need to take a deep breath and calm down, before you go off the deep end.

•••
Thanks for your judgement and advice. But not needed.
Hi googli,

I heard you finished move out VD and got payment from PC. On the other way, VD was operating many years and many user join in. I think we no need to discuss about this topic.

Regards,

Last edited:
•••
hey mate, If you don't want to discuss it feel free to not post here.

Hi googli,

I heard you finished move out VD and got payment from PC. On the other way, VD was operating many years and many user join in. I think we no need to discuss about this topic.

Regards,

•••
voodoo is the best company at this time

•••
•••
Nothing like re-opening a 2 year old thread. :)

Donny

•••
Holy crap I read the whole thread not even noticing it's 2 years old.lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back