NameSilo

Review for Resource Site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomers

Established Member
Impact
4
URL: www.lookthisup.com

Ive recently revamped this site, until a my last upload (about 10 mins ago) this site was only a search engine... very much in the theme of Google, blankish screen with a logo, textbox & button.

I wanted to make it a bit more indepth and so downloaded a template (thats the current design) and set about making the site alot more browsable. So I guess im just after opinions... should I revert back to a basic search engine?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back