RESOLVED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Albert Wesker

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The name of the big corporation who abused the system should be disclosed.
EXACTLY! NameSilo is not obligated to protect the privacy of the abuser.

•••
- The complaint this company sent to Namesilo said the following: "This web page could be used for phishing, credential harvesting, malware distribution, or other internet crimes." None of this is true and they used the keyword "could". I think Namesilo team should recognize that if someone files a complaint with you and uses the word "could" or "may" in their complaints which is stating an opinion, it shouldn't be regarding as a a serious complaint and they should allow their clients at least 24-72 hours to respond back and defend themselves rather than deactivating the domain without notice.
Every domain "could" be used for that. Time for them to deactivate all domains including their own.

Last edited:
•••
Whats name of forum?
That should be disclosed
Its like saying hey guys, I crapped my pants. Help wipe me.
We want to know what you ate.
I’ll bet you know the name, yes you.
You know who you are. Your so smart you should wear glasses. And contact lenses.

Good for namesilo.com
Always excellent support.
So many scamming scummy sites, people too but next time you get a report like that, pull the plug and then ask questions. 👍

Alberts comment about oh its, rectified.
Just need a reasonable agent. Red flags 🚩
If some agent is gonna trump the security team from doings its job.
I like to make an informed decision based on data 🤷‍♂️
Your missing some data.
Very dirty business. Good for namesilo having some sanitizer handy to keep their registrar one of the cleanest in this business.
I am done here.
Not here, but here where I am physically sitting.
Was reading an article about putting ritalin in the drinking water but I came here, physical sense to catch up on the latest news here, at namepros.
Daddy is molesting me
Epik is ripping me off
Namesilo gets the job done
Internet security. Priority.one 🤓 isnt.it
Please like my post. The more impact points the bigger an impact people will think I made 😂

•••
We wanted to clarify this situation a bit better and address some of the concerns raised.

Please understand that we do not take down domains arbitrarily. All abuse reports we receive are investigated by our Abuse team prior to any action being taken. We only place domains on ClientHold (aka deactivate) if an abuse report is verified and phishing is indeed taking place. So there shouldn't be any fears about false abuse reports potentially impacting your domains; we do receive a fair share of those as well and they are rejected.

Going forward, we have also added a series of safeguards to prevent older domains and older account users from being taken down like this without a secondary administrative verification.

This specific case appears to have been a bit of an anomaly but we have clarified and resolved the matter with the registrant directly. As such, we will not be disclosing anything further specific to the domain.

•••
I sent those details privately and the ticket number to @namesilo and @Kristaps @ NameSilo. I prefer not to post my ticket number, domain name or information on a public thread if that's okay with you.
Everything is ok except you forgot to mention your history with GoDaddy and a few other details.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back