IT.COM

resell.biz have technical problems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Resell.biz allow user to use their own dns server.

Recently those dns server often do not work.

I tried to chat with them and I got this problem

The connection has timed out

The server at livechat.myorderbox.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.​

I emailed them once and they replied saying that it's working (the problem is intermittent) . I want to reply to the email but I lost the email.

I can try to manage a address on their interface. But then I got this message

Firefox can’t find the server at 5730392.dns.bll.srsportal.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.​

Anyone from resell.biz here?

Sorry for making this public. I just want the issue fixed and doing this privately seem to take too long.

If you don't use their DNS you're doing fine and their other service is working

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem go away if I do not use 84.200.69.80 as DNS

Hmmm....

Any site hosted with their DNS server cannot be accessed if you use 84.200.69.80 as your DNS server. Otherwise it's fine.

•••
Hello can anyone from resell.biz address this.

My friend can reproduce the message.

If I chat with resell.biz they will tell me to email support. If I email support the conversation is very difficult. When they replied they don't attached context and sometimes I simply don't get reply.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back